View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 09:59 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default Run in with a 300zx

Out cruising around giving a friend their first ride in a blown stang, I pull up on a white 300zx. We're going about 10mph and he looks over at my stang. I throw a rev, he takes off. I gun it, catch him fast, pull about 8 cars on him and shut it down. Is he done? Nope! He pulls back alongside, this time we're going about 50...Maybe he thinks I cant do topend?? Well this time I oblige and take the jump...10-15 cars later im at 110 so I shut it down. At the next light this older asian man is just staring at my car like "WTF is up with your mustang?" It was good times. I think that guy needs to upgrade his car.

Later, coming back down this same street, I catch a light with a brand new Civic. Still had dealer plates, but the guy wasted no time in throwing a fartpipe on. He looks at the side of my car, sees the v6 badges I have placed on And throws a rev, just smiling at me like, "Im about to get my first kill in my new ride." Couldnt let that happen, so I throw a rev back. When the light changed, he peels out through the intersection. I didnt want to launch on him on these street tires, so I let him get 2-3 cars on me before I layed into it at about 20mph. I pulled him in like nothing and whizzed past, giving him a nice look at my saleen bumper He was cool about it, and at the next light caught up and gave me the peace sign and shrugged, with his eyes widddeee open like he had just seen a ghost.

Am I loving the blower?? ummmmm.....yes! lol

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote