MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-02-2002, 02:30 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Talking Most fun Race in a while!

My friend drives a 2000 V6 Automatic Mustang Vert. (yeah, the slowest possible combo, hehe) Anyway, he knows it's not the fastest, but he's trying. He's done dual exhaust and a filter, and we just ordered some pulleys. So he drops it off at my house cause I'm gonna install the pulleys for him. He and my bro take off in the cobra, and it's just me and another friend left at my house. This friend drives a 95 Integra w/cold air, exhuast, a type R intake, and a 75shot. The car is pretty quick on the spray, but not too fast off it. He challenged the v6 stang, so it was on. We head out to the spot and we catch a perfect light. I said, "No spray!" And he said his bottle was empty anyway. On the light, we both launched easy (actually, we probably both floored it, but niether car had enough to spin the tires ) Anyway, he pulls an immediate car on me, and we keep racing, and racing, and racing. I'm at his back bumper the whole time, his exhuast just buzzing away in my ear (hell yeah I had the top down!). We raced to 100, and because it took like 7min to get there, it was so fun!!! I mean, usually when i race in the GT, it's over in no more than 14sec or so, but this had to have been several times that length!! Racing slow cars is fun, I guess I had forgotten what it was like since i sold my v6 stang two years ago. haha.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 03:08 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Next time be sure to throw a book or magazine in the car so you have something to pass the time

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 11:40 AM   #3
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang_Crazy
Next time be sure to throw a book or magazine in the car so you have something to pass the time
LMFAO!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote