MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-08-2001, 11:57 PM   #1
1BadMoFo5.0

Cool Much Props To The Girl We All Dream About!!!

This is wild. Coming home from a town about an hour away from where I live I run up on a 93 Mustang Convertible. The top was up and the windows are tented dark like mine. So I never saw who was in it. Anyway running 60 the speed limit goes to 65. I give a little gas and pull off. The next thing I know I hear the oh so golden hum of a supercharger. The Mustang come rolling by me like I was going backwards. So I nail it and maintian a distance of about a car and half back. So it turns off the same ramp I do and we line up at the light. It hits green no cars in site so i nail it not being mad just playing. Well I look back and the other Mustang is sitting there is a cloud of smoke and I was like hahaha but then the thing blew by me like i was in a civic. Finally it pulls over in a gas station and I pull in behind it. Out steps a super fly bad arse girl. I got to talking to her about her Mustang. Come to find out see works at a garage and does her own work. I told her about this site. I hope I run across her again. One sweet Mustang and one sweet girl.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
AOL name: Woodnutz351
Old 03-09-2001, 02:53 AM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Thumbs up

That's the kind of stuff youd see in a movie! That would definitely make my night. Did you get her #?

------------------
Black 2000 GT
Magnaflow Catback, K&N
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 10:55 AM   #3
cobrayankee
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior:
That's the kind of stuff youd see in a movie! That would definitely make my night. Did you get her #?

Yeah he got her #. It was 12.2 1/4 mile.

------------------
1997 Cobra (Black on black), C+L 80mm MAF, K+N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK Springs, Taylor Wires, 2 Chamber Flows, ASP Pulleys, BBK off road H pipe.
cobrayankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 05:24 PM   #4
1BadMoFo5.0

Yeah I got her number but I feel bad becaue I told her I would like to talk about working on my car with her. But you know....

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
Old 03-09-2001, 07:04 PM   #5
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Sweet!! How come I can never meet any girls like that?? Anyway, give her a call and see if she wants to "work on the cars"

------------------
91 GT AOD: 3.73's, Pulleys,PI Converter, 14.71@91.78mph
(before pulleys)
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 07:33 PM   #6
Fostang
Registered Member

Working on car's he he hee. When you call her you say "Hey baby, I'm the guy you smoked the other day and I was wondering if you'd like to do anything tonight, like check out my head..ers I think they have a leak." lol I bet that it'll have her. Ok ok don't actually go and say this. This could be the one and there aren't a lot of them out there. Imagine a life of mustangs, babies, wife, and more mustangs. What more could any man ask for. Maybe I'll come across one of those some day. So they dont look at me clueless when I'm happy about the perfomance that I obtained from a new cam.

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 08:33 PM   #7
2MFF

Were Wayne & Garth going "doodle loodle loo... doodle, loodle loo..." and waving their arms?
[INSERT DREAM SEQUENCE HERE]
Old 03-09-2001, 10:59 PM   #8
69fastback
IRAQ VET

There are better things for her to work on than ur car. She can work on the car latter.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 01:56 AM   #9
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Cool

Sweet story...sounds like a real cool girl.

------------------
'86 GT.
Gears & Flows
EZRIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 09:30 PM   #10
1BadMoFo5.0

Had our first date Sat. and let me say she is great at many things not just working on cars. No I am just kidding, we went and ate and went to the movies. Oh get this she comes and pics me up. Very, very, very, very nice Mustang. Oh my god. Anyway we are getting up again this weekend.

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 09:53 PM   #11
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Sounds great man....i'm jealous....

------------------
'86 GT.
Gears & Flows
EZRIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 10:26 PM   #12
Fostang
Registered Member

I second that EZRIDN!

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote