MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-16-2001, 04:09 PM   #1
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Lightbulb Music for the street!

Hey, what are some of your fav. song to curise/race by?

The latest track for my car is: Tomb Raider
TRACK#
4-Get UR Freak on
6-Ain't never learned-moby
9-where's your head at
12-Song of Life
13-Edge Hill
15-Devil's Nightmare

I like electronic/techno, dance, some rock, pop rock... and so on. It depends on the song.
OTHERS:
GARBAGE: Only happy when it Rains and I Think I'm paranoid.
THE CARDIGANS: My Favorite Game.
(the whole GT2 sound track, almost).
ROB D.: Clubbed to death.
NEW ORDER: Confusion (the best).
THE MORTAL KOMBAT SOUNDTRACK.
#2-Goodbye
#4-Unlern
#10-Burn
DIGITAL EMPIRE 3 [Phuturism].
DISC. 1
#4-afika shox
#9-battersea
#11-breath from another
DISC. 2
#10-beachball
11-we are your future
12-the fear
THE RIDGE RACER REVOULTION SOUND TRACK
(all, but it gets boring after awhile).

I have others for curiseing but I'll share those later.
I also make my own music too..

MY TOP #1's are:
Higher and Higher (dance)
and
Ain't Nobody Learned.
#1 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 04:23 PM   #2
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Talking

Dude, I was totally contemplating this today! Gotta say that the Gone in 60 seconds sountrack (huge fan of the movie) rocks, “Flower” by Moby always makes me do a smoke show or 2! “Lowrider” by War is the definition of a classic cruzin tune. Sh*tty mood? Gotta go with Eminems “The way I am”. Limp Bizkits starfish disc is another disc that’s good for getting me going. I know you guys are gonna think I’m nuts but if I wanna mellow out and cruze I throw in the new WWF disc and play “Pie” by The Rock, goes along with the vanity license plate “PIE” on the stang. But without a doubt the best tune to get me looking for some ricers is Motley Crue’s “Wildside”. God, now I’m all fired up, time to go find a race.
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 05:41 PM   #3
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Talking

I got this one first off GET UR FREAK ON??? c'on dude that song is soo FRUITY!! HA HA any way here goes

HED P.E. "killin time, bartender,"
TOOL. "46-2,schizm,anything from anemia"
mabey a song or 2 from slipknot but thats only when racin sh!ts a little too heavy for me,
im not into all that techno hibbidy hobbidy crap but i guess it might be good to race to if you like it ummmmm............................................ ........... and the king of all tunes RAGE AGAINST THE MACHIENE!!!!!!
Hungry4GMs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 06:04 PM   #4
#1 Pony
Registered Member

I was going to get the 'Gone in 60 seconds' soundtrack but I gave up because I could not find it or sold out!!! I'll get soon... I always need E-man "The Real SlimShady."
I love moby's work. I've got to hear "Flower."

Must slow curise muisc is:
(I know you guys are going to hate me for this)
98º-
REVELATION
"I want to stay the night"
98º & RISING
#3-"If She only knew"
#4-I Do
#6-Still
#7-Because of You
#12-Hardest Thing
98º (their whole first CD)
BLADE SOUNDTRACK
Track #14 by DJ Krusk (i think, the slow one)
MY BURNED CD of Video Game Music.
Final Fantasy 7 & Ledgend of Dragoon.
It's nice.
That's all I can...
oh...
Moby-"Sunspot".

What about your PARTY driving music?

[This message has been edited by #1 Pony (edited 07-16-2001).]
Old 07-16-2001, 06:22 PM   #5
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Anything fast and heavy..........Slipknot, Soulfly,METALLICA,anything acdc is graet for cruisin.......I stay away from dance and techno cause to me i find it just to repoetitive........anything that just makes u wanna burn the tires off is good for cruisin..........Not gonna name anysongs cause i have to many favourites..........oh and sabbath and zeppelin are definetley on the list to

JAMES

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 06:48 PM   #6
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Wink

Yeah, I see most like fast and HEAVY. I like some HEAVY stuff but I don't take it with me all the time. I need smooth, liquid beats/songs. Helps me control my driving. Stops me from going crazy at the wheel. Beats and bass keep me more in tuned to the car than on the music. It might sound odd, but I'm a fast drive and I can get out of control easily. So that's why I chose dance/techno/electronica type music.
Old 07-17-2001, 11:15 AM   #7
crewzin
Registered Member

Cool

Joe Satriani! I think thats how you spell it, sh$t. Top Gun song, Metallica, I cant drive 55,old Van Halen. Stuff like that.
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 04:24 PM   #8
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

i guess i have a little different taste in music when i'm driving. i like blast metallica "one", that double bass gets me cranking. then i switch to some "punk" a little AFI, Alkialine Trio, Midtown, or Greenday works for me!

------------------
89 GT AOD w/ shift kit, B&M rachet shifter, Trickflow intake, Crane (E-type) cam, 70Tb, 75MAF, 1.6 Rockers, Pulleys, MAC headers and H-pipe, Dynomax mufflers, K&N, 3 core radiator, custom interior, cobra R rims
MY89GT
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 01:37 AM   #9
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Well I'll list just a few that come to mind...I really love to jam when cruisin so I dl stuff and make custom cds for car...umm how bout first a fairly new song by Saliva called Your disease... and older one would be wild one by Iggy pop...Real good onen would be Guns and Roses Paradise City...Can't bring myself to destroy my fairly new Firehawks so I'll keep my spinnin in the dirt or in the rain
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 02:43 AM   #10
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Guess I'm a young old-Timer. I enjoy cruising to
Jan & Dean (Dead Mans curve, Bucket T, Schlock Rod)
Beach Boys (Mostly there car songs)
CCR (Fortunate Son, Run through the Jungle, Bad moon Rising, Midnight Special, Looking out my Back door)
Animals (House of the Rising Sun is just awesome)

And 50's Rock and Roll. Belmonts, Barret Strong, Chuck Berry, Danny & the Juniors.

The only Racing music I like is the sound of 40 series flow Master screaming at 5800 RPM orchestrated by Flotech Off Road H-pipe, and conducted by my 4.6

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 02:45 AM   #11
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

#1 Pony.

I got a few Final Fantasy 7 songs also. My Fav is the Symaphany version of One Winged Angel (Siproths last fight music).

I listen to Classical while Drawing/painting and writing.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 07-18-2001).]
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 11:52 AM   #12
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Mercury:

You listen to Fina Fantasy too!! Yes, I have the Reunion CD with the symph.
songs of Final Fantasy 7 main theme, Sephiroth, and Aires main theme. I also have another classic Final Fantasy CD with the opening Prelude on it. The whole CD is classical.

Yes, I too do alot of painting/drawing and use these CD's for that plus just some nice mood music.
Old 07-18-2001, 02:10 PM   #13
onefastlx420
Registered Member

soulfly-back to the primitive, primus-jerry was a race car driver, rage against the machine-testify, zepplin-black dog, hendrix-crosstown traffic, ac/dc-thunderstruck are a few of my favs when racing

------------------
89lx cocaine white,cobra wing/emblems,chrome 18in cobra r's/nitto xtremes, gt40 longblock from ccm,forged pistons,f303,1.6 rockers,performer rpm intake,70mm tb,75mm bullet,bbk fenderwell induction,24#inj,190l pump,bbk fuel pressure regulator,140amp alt,msd ignition/disributor,aluminum 3 row radiator,bbk shorty's,off road h pipe,flowmasters,king cobra clutch,world class t-5,3.73's,strut tower brace,subframe connectors
onefastlx420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 06:56 PM   #14
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

#1 pony, don't give up on lookin for the gone in 60 soundtrack! If you liked the movie you'll love the disc!

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires.
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 07:04 PM   #15
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

MERC CCR RULES DON"T MATTER HOW OLD IT IS AS LONG AS IT KICKS ***

JAMES

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 09:36 PM   #16
red5.0
Registered Member

Talking

if its for racin i have to go with fuel by metallica and if its for cruisen i have to say any pink floyd song.

------------------
92" GT 5.0
red5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 11:47 AM   #17
jonnyk
Being stroked is great

For cruising my latest favorite is Hit Em Up Style by Blue Cantrell. I also like How Many Licks (Lil Kim), Return of Tres (Delinquent Habits), Case of the Ex (Mya), and pretty much any other R&B, Hip Hop, or Rap that makes my subs rock Some songs make me crave speed more than others, but it varies from day to day.

------------------
'91 LX Hatch, 17 ROH ZR6's, lowered, 3.73's, offroad H pipe, SN Cobra cat-back, ASP pullies, 14° timing, C&L 76mm MAF, 170A 3G, B&M Ripper on a T5
Best ET: 14.593 Best MPH: 95.72 (75°, 75% hum., 2200')
1991 LX Hatch 5.0L
jonnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 10:35 PM   #18
'01 Bullitt
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Hey LincoConti87, I was gonna suggest Your Disease by Saliva also. That song gets me going more than any other now. Another great song is Outshined by Soundgarden (I personally believe it's the greatest rock song ever).

------------------
Just a stock 2001 Bullitt
'01 Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 03:33 PM   #19
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Hey Bullit...I liked that saliva song so much I dled the rest of their songs and burned em onto cd...along with some 311 and few more...If you have a dl program look for Click Click Boom
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 06:53 PM   #20
fastang
Registered Member

The last time I was at the track I had my box in my trunk. I bumped White Zombies "Devil Man" through staging and down the track while I was shifting and hit my best time and best 60ft ever

I also like One by Metalica and CCR is just classic, so is Black Dog by Led Zep. Eminem and Nelly are good for cruizin.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, milled heads, 355's K&N, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: