MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-10-2002, 10:16 AM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Angry Someone Keyed my car at a Cruise In!!!!!!

Yesterday about 2:00 p.m. my buddies called me and asked me if i wanted to go with them to a cruise in in the other town. So I said why not!! It was BEAUTIFUl outside yesterday!!. Temps in the 70's!!!! So I already had my car loaded on the trailer. So when we got there they went ahead and parked their cars, and I drove my truck and trailer on down the road about two blocks and left it in an abandoned lot, and drove the stang down the road, (Yes I drove it on the highway with no mufflers) hehe, to the cruise inn. When I got there, it was a pile of cars. Everyone just stopped and stared as the Glidden Built beast cackled and pop'd it's way into the lot. When I parked it I got out and me and a bunch of buddies went walking around lookin at the other cars. When I came back about 30 minutes later to it, I noticed somebody had ran something sharp like car keys down the left side of my car!!!!!! I about died!!!! How can anyone do that to somebody else's car without feeling guilt??? I am so PISSED!!!!
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 11:04 AM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Bleepin SOB's have NO respect to other people stuff. They better hope to God that I never catch them keying(or messing with) my car. I'll beat them till they don't move!!!!

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 11:12 AM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Angry A BULLET WOULD SUFFICE

Hi Eric..

Damn, I"m REAALLY sorry to hear that. That sucks...ya, people have no respect for other peoples property and the hard work that goes into it. You know they did it cuz they are jealous, but that dont make it any better!!!!!!!

R u gonna get it fixed? Again, I"m real sorry to hear that, and I feel your pain!!!

Take care and talk to you soon!

Christine

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 07:03 PM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

That **** is just wrong, that pisses me off. I'm getting my car painted next Fall, I swear if I caught someone scratching my paint I'd give them 30 seconds to get me enough money to fix it or there face would have the imprint of my boot. Even if I seen someone key another persons car regardless the car I'd kick the **** out of them. I don't care what you drive, how ugly or tacky it is, you don't disrespect someone's car like that. That **** is not right.

Sorry to hear about it man,
better luck in the future.
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 07:07 PM   #5
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Ohhhhhh man.....that is bull ****.....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 07:15 PM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs down

man that is so stupid,a child has more sense,like sam said if i saw someone doing that to somebody's car i would knock them out & wait for the owner,then say here ya go man,if i caught them doing it to my car ,well i better keep that to myself,god that sux,hope you are able to get it repaired,take care.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 08:24 PM   #7
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

thanx guys, I plan on getting it fixed sometime soon. Don't know how much it's going to cost, but i guarantee it's not gonna be cheap!!! I would love to find out who done this. They wouldn't be able to speak or move for about 6 years!!!!

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 08:30 PM   #8
srv1
Get down.....

Exclamation

Radical. people do dumb crap all the time. so happens that they got offended by your car. but another thing i noticed is they dont like people who trailer their car in at times. they get ticked off and then comes out the stupid, jealous people. they call people like that "trailer queens". me personally i have seen the exact same thing! maybe that could be it! hey i personally dont care how a car gets there or not. i dont think you are a "trailer queen" at all either. but some stupid people think that and get mad. why? i dont know. maybe because you can whip there butts! people need to grow up at times. i dont see what is the personal satisfaction of doing that. i hope someone their saw that. maybe you should ask around to see if anyone knows? well sorry to hear about your car. maybe next time you should put a sign on your car reading: "people are watching you..". good luck on finding that retard(s)!
Old 03-10-2002, 09:29 PM   #9
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1

I swear if I caught someone scratching my paint I'd give them 30 seconds to get me enough money to fix it or there face would have the imprint of my boot. right.

Man why would you even give them 30 seconds? If someone keyed my freshly painted car and I would go crazy. You don't **** with my car. I am scared to drive it to school for this simple fact. There are to many clowns out there that have no respect for other ppl's things that think this is fun. Is it still fun when the guy catches you and slams the car door on your head? I would seriously hurt someone.

'EYE FOR AN EYE'

Oh, and that sucks about your car. I hate people like that.

JAMES
Old 03-10-2002, 09:42 PM   #10
Unit 5302
Registered Member

There needs to be a severe punishment for that. I sometimes think if I get a nice car, how long till somebody keys it? Somebody keyed my blue GT at work years ago within the first week I had it.

That is one time I wouldn't mind if the cops took a little detour with the guy in the back.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 09:44 PM   #11
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

I know exactly what yer feeling like. last winter 3 days after i got mine back from the body shop i was hangin out at a friends house just to cme out a few hours and find that my brand f'n new hood, driver's side, and new spoiler were scratched all the way to the glass and metal. ialmost had a stroke.

it just seems like when someone who drives a pos or just dont like yer car, jealously and ignorance take over and leaves us thinking WTF and why?

really sorry to hear that.

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote