MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-12-2002, 08:42 PM   #1
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Talking The story of when I fought the girl that keyed my car! Kinda long, but it's worth it!

October 13, 2002 is the One Year Anniversary of my fight, enjoy!
It all started one day when my friend Alicia and I decided to go rollerblading. I picked her up and we went down to River Road. I parked in the long, gravel parking lot under a big tree. We put our rollerblades on and took off southbound.
We were rollerblading for about an hour or two and we headed back to my car. As we were getting to the parking lot, I noticed Betsy*, a girl that I really hate, heading south out of the same parking lot that I was parked in.
We got to my car, Alicia went to get in the passenger side and I went to unlock my door. I stopped dead in my tracks and dropped my rollerblades. Alicia said, “What’s wrong?” I just stood there with my jaw on the ground. What I saw was totally unexpected and really pi$$ed me off. My car had two key-scratches from the front fender to the rear quarter panel. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I was so pi$$ed off that I couldn’t even cry. My car is my world, it means everything to me and everyone knows not to mess with it. I put two and two together and realized that Betsy was behind all this. By the time I realized it, she was driving by us going north. I jumped in my car and peeled out of the parking lot after her. I got right on her ***** and followed her to the next parking lot where she was turning around. I stopped beside her and told her to get her ***** out of her car. She is so lucky that she didn’t get out because I seriously think I would’ve strangled her. I followed her out of the parking lot but when I got back to the parking lot that Alicia was at, I turned in because she was standing there by herself.
I immediately called Kyle because I thought they were going out. I said, “Your b!tch girlfriend just keyed my car.” He said, “Um, no, she’s in Dickinson at her dad’s house.” I said, “Um, no, I know what she looks like and I know what she drives, she’s NOT in Dickinson, trust me.” We hung up and I called my best friend Jenn and told her. She said, “Oh yeah, I remember that she said something one time to someone that she wanted to key your car and my Blazer.” I hung up with her and called my mom at home. I asked her if I should call the cops and she said, “No, it doesn’t pay, you only have liability.” Just to make sure, I called my dad at work and asked him what I should do and he said to not call the cops.
After that day, every time Betsy saw me cruising on Main Street, she would leave immediately. This happened for three months when one Friday night, I was cruising with a few friends in my friend Tanya’s red Beretta. We were heading east on Main Street when I noticed that Betsy was at Simonson’s filling gas. I flipped out and told Tanya to turn around because Betsy had already started filling gas so she wouldn’t be able to leave when she saw me. We did a quick U-turn and pulled into Simonson’s. We were barely parked when I jumped out of the car and ran over to where Betsy was filling gas. My friend Eric was working at Simonson’s and he knew what my intentions were when he saw me running over to her. Through the intercom, though I don’t remember it, he yelled, “Ashlei, don’t do it!” I got over to her and I just punched her in the face as hard as I could. She backed up and said, “What the hell are you doing?” I yelled at her, “What the hell do you think I’m doing, b!tch? I’m kicking you’re *****!” We were probably 40 feet away from where we started fighting when she pulled the hood from my hooded T-shirt over my head. I kept swinging without being able to see what was going on. I found out later from Eric that I hit her a good dozen times in the face when I couldn’t even see. Betsy went inside Simonson’s and called the cops on me. It came as no surprise to me since she had gotten beaten up so many times previously.
I immediately left Simonson’s and went home. On my way, the cops were calling my cell phone, thinking that I was stupid enough to answer, but I didn’t. I got home and walked in the house at around 10:30 so my mom asked why I was home so early. I said, “I beat up Betsy.” She said, “Really?” She wasn’t mad, actually she was kind of happy because she was really pi$$ed too because of what Betsy did. I had already warned my parents the day that she keyed my car that I would get her back somehow.
The next day, the police had called my house to talk to my mom but my brother was the only one home so he took a message that my mom should call them back. When she got home, she tried calling back but the officer that she needed to talk to wasn’t available. On Sunday, around 9:30 p.m., the station called back and this time my mom was home. They told her Betsy’s side of the story and then asked to talk to me to get my story. My mom said to the officer, “No, that won’t be necessary, Ashlei’s story is exactly the same.” Then the officer asked her if she could bring me down to the station the next afternoon but my mom said, “No, we’ll be down in a bit.” When we got to the station, they took us into the little interview type room so we could talk. The officer asked me what happened and I told him straight out, I didn’t try to lie about anything. We talked a bit and he asked me why I did this and I explained to him that she keyed my car and there was actually no way we would’ve been able to actually prove it in court, but I knew that she did it. I told him that I knew it wasn’t the right thing to do but I just felt that I had to do something. He said that he understood and he was glad that I knew I did the wrong thing. He proceeded to tell me that he’s had problems with Betsy before so he totally believed what I had to say and told me what I should do to try to get Betsy to pay for the damage she did to my car. He let me off with just a Citation for Disorderly Conduct. He did tell me that I had to meet with a Police Youth Bureau Officer the next week.
I got to the PYB meeting and the officer I had was totally awesome. She asked my dad if he had ever had any troubles with me before and what kind of student I was, according to my grades. He had only good things to say she was convinced. She told me that she appreciated my honesty and that Betsy’s report was so messed up. She asked me why I did what I did and I explained to her that my Mustang is my baby and nobody should mess with it. She even asked me if we could go outside and look at my car. She loved my car and said that she understood. She told me that she wouldn’t make me do anything in return but since it’s mandatory, she asked me to just write one paragraph telling what I should’ve done instead of beating Betsy up.
I was fortunate to get off as easily as I did. I could’ve gotten Simple Assault but they liked me too much! To this day, she will leave wherever she’s at if she sees me there.
That has seriously got to be the best day of my life, sweet, sweet revenge!
* Name has been changed to save "Betsy" from further embarrassment.

-Ashlei

Last edited by Stang Obsession; 10-13-2002 at 03:03 AM..
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 09:46 PM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up :)

"Revenge Is Sweet" Nazarath........

lol!!!!!!! I usually dont read stories that long, but it was too good to quit reading!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! That is GREAT! Its one thing to **** your car up yourself, but when someone else does it, thats TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!
I like how you just kept bashing her in the face....did you ever see how she looked afterwards? Did she keep all her teeth?

Too funny! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! lmao.....

TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 12:20 AM   #3
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Wow! That was a interesting story. lol Glad to you got sweet revenge on her. Sometimes there is better ways to getting revenge on her then beating her up, but I would of probably done the same thing, if it was a guy of course. I can't hit a girl, no matter how manley she is.
Just noticed you had the fight on my b-day too....

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 01:12 AM   #4
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Default Re: :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
...Its one thing to **** your car up yourself, but when someone else does it, thats TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!....

Stang Obsession...., well, I don't really know what to say... entertaining story though. Sorry your car got keyed. That sucks to the ultimate. Makes me not want to get my car painted with all the people getting their cars keyed (and ground effects ripped up by malicious curbs)...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 01:45 AM   #5
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I'm with TNT, I usally don't read long stories, but that was too good to stop.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 01:56 AM   #6
PKRWUD

Great story!

October 13, 1993 is when I was involved in a auto vs. pedestrian hit and run. I got sandwiched between two cars, and had my leg broken in three places.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 12:45 PM   #7
bald guy 90gt
Registered Member

Default revenge is sweet

i also found out another sweet way of revenge.

take a can of fix a flat some how pop the persons hood find the schrader valve most likely on the fuel rail screw it on and pump the fuel system with that stuff.

after that happens the person would need new injectors clogged up the fuel system completelyand i might also find its way to the combustion chamber and seize up the pistons .

sometimes revenge is always nice
Old 10-13-2002, 05:43 PM   #8
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Damn Rocky Remind me NOT to piss you off anytime soon.

I would never do anything to hurt your mustang, but still. That was an awesome story. I would of done the same thing. Happy Anniversary!
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 09:53 PM   #9
srv1
Get down.....

Thumbs up Ashlei the asz kicker

YOU KICKED HER ASZ AND GOT AWAY WITH IT! SWEEEEEEEET! honestly, how did it feel? was it one hell of an adreline rush? huh? i am curious! good for you!
Old 10-14-2002, 04:31 PM   #10
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Quote:
I got over to her and I just punched her in the face as hard as I could. She backed up and said, “What the hell are you doing?”
Haha...we gotta get you in a strengthening program. When you've got a running start free-shot and you hit someone as hard as you can, they should be spitting teeth, choking on blood, or unconcious.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote