MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-09-2002, 01:06 AM   #1
50DAVIDLX

Default my latest kills

Last Friday night some guy from school who have been wanting to race me said they were going out to race, it was five mustangs all together 91lx5.0, 89gt5.0, 01v6, 98v6 and me with the only after market bolt ons. we went out to the best hidden street strip. they marked about a 1/4 mile down the street with a bright blue indigo light for a mark and two guys sat there at the finish to see who would win. When they would flash the light twice that meant it was clear. one guy stood a hundred feet down the track and would drop his hands to go.
The first was up and it was the two v6's the 01 got em by about two car lengths.
Then it was the GT and auto LX with 3:73s the (stock) Gt beat him by two cars.
Next was the lx and the 01v6, the v6 hung on his back bumper through the finish. (that’s pathetic)
Last was me and the gt. the first run we lined up and the hands dropped i got a good launch and then i missed second horribly, he gained a quick car and a half and by the end of the race my bumper was at his door.
we raced again and i slotted his *** by two cars

then my last little race was prety funny this old lady about 45 years old raced me in her brand new corvette. i had no clue she was going to but, she gunned it from a stop light then i did we only whent through first and second and i lost but she only got a car on me. but i still thought it was cool that an older lady raced me.

Old 04-09-2002, 05:59 AM   #2
vtec8ter
Registered Member

exactly what are your mods? and what kind of corvette was it? and exactly what was so suprising about an old lady wanting to race? around here, older people are the ones with the most dangerous cars, because they have the money to blow on real mods.
vtec8ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 10:23 AM   #3
50DAVIDLX

if you want to know what kind of mods i have then you could of looked below where they are always listed. but you were probably to busy trying to prove me wrong. and dose it really matter if the corvette was a BRAND NEW Z06 or an LS1 they are both going to kick any mustang's *** any ways. and since i don’t live "around there" it's seemed kinda rare to me that a grown women was still in street racing. i sure as h*** know my mom doesn’t take out my dads cobra and go and race some teenagers. i’ve raced a bunch of old guys that are loaded with cash.

oh and "exactly" what kind of v-tec's do you eat? ya F*GG*T
Old 04-09-2002, 11:19 AM   #4
vtec8ter
Registered Member

Angry no need for the hostility!!!

i was wondering if it was a 2002 ZO6 versus the LS1 vette. and neither of those kick my ***. on the street or the track. i guess i should break down and list my mods, but i dont like people knowing because if someone happens to race where i race. then i may run into a problem if they like talking. as far as my car, buy this years modular shootout DVD and you will see me on there. i eat any VTEC that has the balls to race me. and i will your car as well. there was no need to flame. it wasnt all that serious. but its done nonetheless
Old 04-09-2002, 12:26 PM   #5
50DAVIDLX

there is a reasin for what i said, because your trying to make me look like an idiot. when your the jerk know it all.
i think you dont list you mods because you dont even own a mustang. if so pove it to me.
Old 04-09-2002, 03:32 PM   #6
vtec8ter
Registered Member

Post i really dont think so.

man. i wasnt trying to make you look like an idiot. just saying that i think older people have the fastest cars....e.g. trailer cars. you know? i didn't mean to offend you. i apologize.
Old 04-09-2002, 04:19 PM   #7
7up
Registered Member

I don't think you need to apologize vtec8ter. I would have asked the same questions. It seems very unlikely that a car that beats a stock 89gt mustang gt by 2 cars is only going to lose by only 1 car on a new Vette that gets the jump. The Vette is going to smoke a mildly modded mustang, Zo6 or not unless it wasn't racing at all.

What's up with calling him a f*gg*t for asking a few questions, seems your pretty sensitive about the whole issue.

It would be nice if you listed some of your mods and gave some idea of what kind of car you have vtec8ter.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 04:30 PM   #8
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Thumbs down HEY!!! HEY!!! HEY!!!

Quote:
if you want to know what kind of mods i have then you could of looked below where they are always listed. but you were probably to busy trying to prove me wrong. and dose it really matter if the corvette was a BRAND NEW Z06 or an LS1 they are both going to kick any mustang's *** any ways. and since i don’t live "around there" it's seemed kinda rare to me that a grown women was still in street racing. i sure as h*** know my mom doesn’t take out my dads cobra and go and race some teenagers. i’ve raced a bunch of old guys that are loaded with cash.
Quote:
there is a reasin for what i said, because your trying to make me look like an idiot. when your the jerk know it all.
Whoa! You really need to calm down. Vtec didn't say anything even remotely offensive. Control yourself Davey.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 04:40 PM   #9
50DAVIDLX

i apoligize i guess i was a little sensitive about the whole thing, but it always seems like every budy is always trying to prove my wrong or make me look like i dont know what i'm talking about. when i'm just trying to tell a story.
Old 04-09-2002, 05:35 PM   #10
polara7777
Registered Member

Unhappy Vette

Hey don't worry bout it man I know my Stang would get smoked by a vette too! Really sucks but it'll change eventually. Now my Dodge on the other hand Vettes for lunch! The way I look at it is that there is always going to be a bigger fish. Facts of life. I do agree about how cool it would be to have some old chick street racing. Around here most people are too conservative. Don't even see many older men racing.

-Ian
-91 Ford Mustang GT (Minorly modded)
-67 Dodge Polara 500 (heavily modded)
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (mostly stock)
-74 Suzuki GT550 (Restoration job)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 11:56 PM   #11
50DAVIDLX

Thanks for understanding polara7777, im glad someone dose.

And what dose your 67 polara run in the 1/4 mile? it sounds prety fast.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: