MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2002, 01:06 AM   #1
50DAVIDLX

Default my latest kills

Last Friday night some guy from school who have been wanting to race me said they were going out to race, it was five mustangs all together 91lx5.0, 89gt5.0, 01v6, 98v6 and me with the only after market bolt ons. we went out to the best hidden street strip. they marked about a 1/4 mile down the street with a bright blue indigo light for a mark and two guys sat there at the finish to see who would win. When they would flash the light twice that meant it was clear. one guy stood a hundred feet down the track and would drop his hands to go.
The first was up and it was the two v6's the 01 got em by about two car lengths.
Then it was the GT and auto LX with 3:73s the (stock) Gt beat him by two cars.
Next was the lx and the 01v6, the v6 hung on his back bumper through the finish. (that’s pathetic)
Last was me and the gt. the first run we lined up and the hands dropped i got a good launch and then i missed second horribly, he gained a quick car and a half and by the end of the race my bumper was at his door.
we raced again and i slotted his *** by two cars

then my last little race was prety funny this old lady about 45 years old raced me in her brand new corvette. i had no clue she was going to but, she gunned it from a stop light then i did we only whent through first and second and i lost but she only got a car on me. but i still thought it was cool that an older lady raced me.