MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-10-2002, 02:47 AM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Post My night Trolling for races (for real)

Tonight I was (and still am) bored, so I went out looking for some races. First I'm cruising super slow in the slow lane figuring I can't catch the fast cars, but maybe one will catch up to me. Well, my challenge comes in the form of a new Jetta VR6 with the dealer plate still on it. The jetta flies by me and gets back into my lane, so I give chase. As we pull up to the red light, the jetta swings over at the last sec into the clear lane, and leaves room for me to pull up next to it. I oblige, and I see that there is a female driver (young lady) and a male passenger. In the backseat, another young couple (?). The male front passenger is eyeing my stang, and I smiled at the kids, letting them know I was game. The light changes and obviously, I absolutely dusted them, but Im sure they didnt even try. Why initiate it then? Oh well, no hard feelings; I press on...

As Im passing a parking lot, I see viper headlights exiting the way I just was going. I think, "here we go, finally!" and I hang a quick U and give chase. I catch him and am behind him as he's slowing for a red light. The light goes green and I hear him get on it a little. I floored it, and was able to keep up. The light ahead changes to red, and he slows and swings into the other lane, leaving us to line up. I thought I had definitely bitten off more than I could chew with this one, so I just wanted to tell him I loved his car, and that I didn't wish to race. Well I pull up to the light, and the guys stays a car back from me, not wanting to pull even with me. I motion for the guy to pull even, and he pretends he doesnt see me. Light changes, and he takes off fast, but I hung with him till 30 when the next light changed to yellow again. This light, same thing, he wont even look at me. It was cool though, cause there was traffic around us, (4 lane road) and people were giving me thumbs up cause I hung with the viper before. So this light changes and we again are off, only this time he didnt try at all and I killed him. I looked in my rearview and he cut a quick right down a sidestreet. Oh well, it was fun and I love my 4.10's. His license said I (heart) G4S. So it either meant, I love gas, or I love G-force? Either way, vipers are awesome, and you shouldve seen all the looks it was getting. Sorry so long, but like I said, I was bored. Take it easy everyone.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 05:22 PM   #2
Severisth
Registered Member

lol

Now you know how a ricer feels when he tries to race you and you don't waste your gas :P
Severisth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 05:55 PM   #3
95mustanggt
Registered Member

I tried to race a viper once, but he wouldn't let me get close to him.

I beat a SAAB Turbo the other night though

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 09:54 PM   #4
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Severisth
lol

Now you know how a ricer feels when he tries to race you and you don't waste your gas :P
Nah, when a ricer tries to race me, I show him how horribly undermatched he is. I don't take off fast from lights and keep next to them.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: