MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   My rediculously crazy, somewhat crappy day of racing, etc. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=22874)

StoplightWarrior 04-27-2002 12:46 AM

My rediculously crazy, somewhat crappy day of racing, etc.

Today was by far the craziest day I've had in a while.

1. 3:30 pm
I'm out in the cobra with a few buds, and I'm parking when a teenager backs into me at like 15mph. The entire front passenger fender, door and window thingy get jacked up beyond belief. As I'm standing out there swearing and punching the air, trying to collect myself to talk to the guy who hit me, this ****** in a volvo pulls in and stares me down??? Then he gets out of his car and says in a rich, snotty, wayyyy to confident daddy's voice, "Can't you move that car out of my way?" (I wasn't even blocking anything, as he already had driven by) I said "nope" and he stares at me. "Why not" he asks. "I say "cause I dont feel like moving it right now." (can he not see that my cherry red 94 cobra just got jacked up?!?) He continues to stare at me as I am desperately hoping he will try something so that I can take my anger out on him. He smartly gets in his car and drives away as I'm cussing at him. Wonder how long my cobra will be out of comission????

2. 6:00
I'm at the carshow in the GT, when some dudes ask if I want to go out and cruise some backroads. I say sure, and we head out. We've been cruising for like 4 minutes when I rearend a 94 GT really hard. I'm unbelievably pissed at this point as I slam my fists into the windshield repeatedly. Did I jack up both my stangs in one day???????? Im thinking. I get out and look....absolutely NO DAMAGE to either car. I don't know how the heck it worked out, but I thanked the lord and got back in my GT. The cruise continues...

3. 7:00
We've been cruising for an hour, and I'm in line behind a green 96 GT. The GT takes a turn crazy fast, loses it, and does a complete 360 slamming into a fence. I pull the ebrake, stop like 3 feet from his bumper, and get out to inspect. Guy's car is pretty jacked up, but he's fine. We decide to head home.

4. 8:00
I'm driving home and I pull alongside my bud Jeremy who has a 94 GT. (the one I hit). We race from a 20 roll with me taking the jump...I smoked him by 4-5 cars. He has full exhuast, intake, a chip and some 3.73's, runs high 13's.

5. 8:10
Me and Jeremy catch a redlight, and are all excited to go, when at the last second, and M3 runs his red, and turns in front of us. I pull up next to him, and it's the same guy I know who beat me before (when I was all upset). We race this time, now that my POS mac throttle body is out, and I took him!!! I thought something was up with my GT last time.

6. 9:00
Get home, tell this story to my girl, and everything is much better.

7. 10:47
Tell this story to my mustang buddies, and everything is truly ok.

Hope everyone enjoyed my crazy day of accidents, and victory! Be safe out there!!!

7up 04-27-2002 03:39 PM

Yeah I would say that's pretty crazy. Good thing you didn't hurt your GT that would have really sucked. Way to take the M3, Hope your Cobra gets better soon.

Unit 5302 04-27-2002 05:27 PM

Wow, too much drama, LOL. I would guess the Cobra's gonna be at the shop for a while, all said and done. Depends on the shop and stuff.

Good luck with it. I'm assuming the Cobra's gonna get paid for by the dumbass teen?

Nice kill's though, heeh.