View Single Post
Old 03-18-2002, 11:36 AM   #10
Rosco
Registered Member

Well, your all lucky. My g/f hates my Stang. Although it's stock it moves. And for that fact she really hates it She would rather see mine looking better then going faster? What's up with that? It's almost as best looking as it can be already. But it's odd though, I told her I would teach her how to drive a std before i did any mods. She's really excited about it, and she loves it when I Burn out...Kinda weird huh? granted i'm only 19 and she's turning 18 this month. So she loves the acceleration but hates top end. Heh what kinda girl is that? As my sister once said while almost killing us in my fathers '81 Vette. I love when the engine revs up. Silly girls Oh a question for everyone, We got rid of the '81 when she went to college. And we're buying a new C5 either this month or next whenever we can find one that is in decent shape. You wouldn'/t believe the one we looked at in Rochester on sunday. You guys have any idea what they run in the 1/4 mile? actually....for the 97-02's and the Z06's? any ideas?
1 more thing, in my opinion they're kinda underpowered, but they do haul *****. The one we took out on sunday was a 98 auto, it needed a tune up and some other stuff, including some body work. But lemme tell yeah, even though that tranny was lagging and it wasn't running at full we smoked the tires at 20mph With the traction control letting them spin until 30
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote