View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 02:10 AM   #6
inferno
The Instigator

Duece, what crawled up your ***? You are usually one of the more level headed members of the board, but the past couple of days it seems like you are lashing out for some reason. Seems not too long ago that you were basically saying that all enthusiast are equal. I would bring a quote, but I am feeling too lazy to do it right now. In terms of the thread that was closed, the original post wasn't inflamatory in any way and they guy said he BARELY beat a V6 Stang. I don't see how that comment could have brought the response that it did. I call out you and ImportKiller, but you both are too busy to find time to race my "slow" n/a Supra. I understand you are afraid to race on the street, but I am sure that you have had stoplight encounters before and probably have recently. You call lex an embarrassment to me, but he basically said what I have always said since I joined this board in July of 2000. I understand this is a Mustang board and that any comment about beating a Stang is probably going to draw some criticizm, but I have given both you and ImportKiller the oppurtunity to end it once and for all by beating me in a race. ImportKiller is stalling so that he can get his 351 and powerdyne installed, and you.....well I don't know why you are stalling. Any other light modded Stang owners in So Cal that aren't afraid of my lil ol 84 Supra?