MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-18-2002, 08:14 AM   #1
UK_Stang
Registered Member

Talking New Celica 190 gets toasted!

As I only take my Mustang out on nice weekends (you should see our weather most of the time!!) I take any oppurtunity to show any Eurobox or Jap car what Mustangs are all about!

I was coming back from an afternoon out with my g/f yesterday and if was getting dusk. We have to drive through quite a few small villages before two massive straights and into the town I live in. Anyway, these two headlights come speeding up behind me, as we went past some street lights I noticed it was the new "wedgy" Celica. He followed me for the next 6-7 miles and was diving out and in trying to overtake but there was nowhere.
We turned onto the road with the first fo the two long straights, as we approached the straight he dived out, I made sure I was in 3rd and then floored it, instantly he fell back and as I went into fourth, took it to the yellow line, into 5th and was, uhum, exceeding the speed limit , he was no where to be seen!! As we pulled up to the first light in my home town he went passed me turning left and I noticed it was a 190hp one!! Even though I don't drive it that often, I always seem to get in some sort of trouble!!!
UK_Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 08:22 PM   #2
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

That's awesome, nice kill!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote