View Single Post
Old 03-07-2002, 01:37 AM   #1
50DAVIDLX

Default new kids 5.0 v.s firebird

this is my first time on here and able to type, know that im a member. but i've been reading the theads for months, anyways

my girlfriend and i were on our way to the movies saturday night , and on the way there i was cut off by this older guy (he is driving a 96-98 fomula V8) we were making a left hand turn so i got even with him. we both were jumping forward waiting for this straight to come up, we past through the first intersection we were moving along at about 65-70 mph i was in fourth gear then he maid the first move by mashing it to the flour i did the same. from the start i was pulling him then the turn started to go into a slight curve at 90mph after a 100+ mph i had a car and 1/2 on his a**. then i through the flashers on just to get even with him for cutting me off in the first place. after the little race i turned around to head back. my friend called me about the mavies, but right away i told him what i just beat. as i was telling him i looked in my review to see a cop right behind me. my hart jumped, i thought i was done. i was still on the phone and my friend said "if he keeps following you just come to my house he prouble wont do anything" (i was right by his house so i decided to go) the cop was following me through the whole neighorhood then once i stopped in front of my friends house the cop slowed down just to watch me get out of my car. then he kept going. man am i luckly