MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-03-2002, 11:55 PM   #41
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

SRV1

Thats one kick A## avatar man...I dont really like giving names out, but since Tim C, Mike Navigator, Budman94GT, and 92RS350 hang out with me and know her name, I might as well use it.

Her name is Marya. She's Phillipino (Probably misspelled horribly.).

Were supposed to do something this weekend but since I have to work Saturday (Damn work....******.) until about 8 or 9. I'm not sure what we'll be doing. She said it doesnt matter, we'll do something anyway......YES...

I got a bottle of my Grandpa's and Uncles homemade Wine, imported from an exotic place called Pennsylvania. To replace the bottle that me and her drank 2 weeks back.

Its some potent stuff. Tastes good though, but man it will knock your socks off. Been sitting in a wine cellar since 87 too. You know its kickin. If we pop the cork on it, I might as well count on spending the night, cause I'm sure as hell not trying to drive home after drinking that stuff.

Although just as much fun, if not more, can be had without achahol.

Not sure if I'll be wearing the Flannel though. I might be wearing my Fed Ex Ground atire (Dress Slacks, and a nice dress Fed Ex pull over shirt and thermal under shirt, the usual.) since I have to work. I might bring a change of cloths so incase I dont have time to go home and change and shower and all. Shouldnt get to dirty since there's no sort running Saturday. I'll just be doing office work then.

Behold the power of Flannel....
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 12:59 AM   #42
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Behold the power of Flannel....
LOL . Your just a crazy redneck.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote