MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2001, 04:19 PM   #1
HaveUBeatenAFordLately?

Post A new member to this site!!!

Was up guys, cant believe im in a Mustang board, i've seen a couple of bow tie screen names so i thought id check it out, As u can see by my screen name im a BOW TIE guy, nothing wrong with that, i mean i drive American u drive American, Shouldnt the Chevy and Ford team unite just this once, to take on the Imports not thats its gonna be any big of a challenge, Dont get me wrong i like some of the old sytle LX mustangs but im a Bow tie at heart, I cant stand to see an american with a 4.6 makes me sick. Anyway GO CHEVY!

------------------
lets just say i've beaten the best out there, and i will continute to do so, till every Rustang has become their fulfill destinies, becoming Lawn Ornaments, See the Z28 at http://www.thirdgen.org/rides/rideimages/ACFfd9SwH.jpg j/k laters

Old 10-13-2001, 05:05 PM   #2
bri32z
street racing junkie

Welcome to the board young man!

------------------
95 gt:347 stroker balanced,edelbrock 150 shot, edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe, super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 4;30 gears,Hurst shifter Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. To see all mods look at my spec page.
R/T .641
60FT 1.57
1/8 6.98
1/4 10.81 @ 127MPH

Old 10-13-2001, 09:09 PM   #3
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry

uuuuuuggggghhhhh dont even get me going little blowtie boy , have you check your rod & main bearing's lately? bet they are wore out & clattering - oh yes oil pressure, got some hell never mind , i know where 50 camaro body's have grass all the way up to the roof -like a rock.-from one crazy a$$ indian rebel. go away , i got your rustang just look way up in front of your punk a$$.

------------------oh god here i go again fyi i had a chevy it sat in my yard for 2 year's b,a. 327 vega some jacka$$ offered me 300 for it , i took his money $ told him to haul that pos out of yard.my guess you are about 17 or 18 & don't have a clue .go away

thanks bri i guess you helped me chill out it's just --aaaww never mind you know what i mean . smyrna is not that far from me i think maybe we can hook up, & go bust up some rice heads & blowtie's there's a 72 nova that think's his pos can beat me first he had to go add a cam high rise 4v ect it will be fun to hand his a$$ can't wait ,he keep's putting it off , wonder why?he know's have you been driven over by a ford lately?.i know for sure your ride will make him cry damm yankee's .
[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-13-2001).]

Old 10-13-2001, 10:10 PM   #4
bri32z
street racing junkie

Well Marty always looking for a race of any type. So maybe someday soon I might come up that way. The wife and kids and I often end up in Gatlinburg area.

------------------
95 gt:347 stroker balanced,edelbrock 150 shot, edelbrock intake and heads ported and matched, 70mm throttle body, 75mm mass air meter, 2040 cam, 1.7 cobra rockers,cold air induction, bbk equal lengths,high flow h-pipe, super chip, 24lb injectors,190lph fuel pump(bbk), under drive pulleys, 4;30 gears,Hurst shifter Has other mods but not too sure what my mechanic did. To see all mods look at my spec page.
R/T .641
60FT 1.57
1/8 6.98
1/4 10.81 @ 127MPH

Old 10-13-2001, 10:36 PM   #5
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Cool

bri , cool hey you pass right by here on your way i live about 32 miles above chatt, but i dont like the city .ijust have to work there , it would be cool to show you & your family some of the cool sites around , me & the old lady uuppss dont have any more young one's to deal with but i like to get my grandchildren worked up & then take them home. hehehe it's called revenge, anyway, next time you head up that way give me a buzz maybe me & my old lady can cruise with ya'll & we can show you a few great sites in tn & maybe you can show us some cool stuff in ga by the way, how bout them dawg's i am not a vol's fan i loved it. later.

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 01:07 AM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Not to start a flame war or anything with your first post man, but WHY in the HELL does seeing a 4.6 make you sick?

Can you just imagine when the Overhead Valve V8 became widley popular back in the early 50's, the Flat Head guys saying. "Man those new Ford Overhead valve V8's make me sick."

GROW UP AND GET OVER IT. If your against small displacement engines, I got a 289 to show ya. The 281 is only 8....COUNT IT...8...Cubic inches less in displacement. If the Overhead Cam part makes you queasy, then go into your F-Body and get sick. All this GOSH DARN NEW FANGLED TECHNOLOGY..OH NO MY HEAD IS SPINNING..OVERHEAD CAMS.....RUN AWAY.

What I'm sick of is people calling the Overhead cam concept RICE. Since when is technology RICE. I love my 289, but I also grew to love the 4.6 eversince I rode in a 99 GT 5 spd. With alittle Mods, and Relatively low money, the basic bolt ons can get you pretty far in the 4.6 that makes you so sick.

OH BUT CAMS ARE 800 DOLLARS..Meanwhile so is an aftermarket exhaust for the LS-1's. Aftermarket intakes????Aftermarket HEADS....Last time I looked through jegs, summitt and even some LS1 web sites (Okay I do spy on the enemy some ) I didnt see any of the above mentioned in the LS-1 Aftermarket. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Nuff said.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Old 10-14-2001, 01:20 AM   #7
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I jsut read your Signature, I'veBeenBeatenByAFordREcently. Are we supposed to be impressed. Oh, Stripes and big wing......I forgot how much horsepower they ADD.

Probably beat a mid 80's Fox Body with a 5.0 that had EGR problems, and clogged Cats, and thought your hot stuff.

Hope Santa gives you a Rabid Pet Monkey for X-mas.
Old 10-14-2001, 01:25 AM   #8
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

heh, my license plate holder says "have you chased a ford lately" you can read it if ya want, as alot of other slowmaros have, along with one 95 vette.

So many ls1 drivers talk about how simple it is to swap intakes, and heads on an ls1, and how you can go with high lift cams without flycuts blah! blah blah! well guess what little kid? if you want to keep up with the big shot nos stangs, and big boosted ones, you have to get stud mount heads, lol, then....you have to pull the whole motor out everytime you want to pull a head buahahah, o ok....and im spent, no offense to my fellas here, camaro guy, and a few others.
Old 10-14-2001, 09:43 AM   #9
bri32z
street racing junkie

I do believe that if he wants to be welcome here he should not has such a provocative sig. Change it if you do not want to be hounded over and over. We at this board have no problems with brand x guys talking here. Just do not make instigative statements like rustang so on and so forth...... Be cool now...Bri

------------------
R/T .641
60FT 1.57
1/8 6.98
1/4 10.81 @ 127MPH

Old 10-14-2001, 11:08 AM   #10
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

hey camaro guy & 1 bad89 no dis to you guy's at all ,but this guy is probably donkey husband or his twin brother.enough about that , what's wrong with the 4.6 new concept , for that matter what about the triton engine is it also rice?i don't think so, was the hemi a rice or how about the chevy 409 was that rice? i mean jeez.oh well ,i gotta go take a valium. hehe. later.

------------------
Old 10-14-2001, 11:20 AM   #11
HaveUBeatenAFordLately?

Cool

Wow u guys have too much hostility in yoursleves, Mustang owners tend to do that, get hostile over one measily post, can u image how u guys react if a chevy beat u. If u look at my sig next to it it says J/K(just kidding), Lets not get to nostalgic with the 4.6 Ford claimed it made 320 hp like the Mighty LS1(yeah right) Ford made one thing right the design of the front facia but thats about it, Fords are just too much headaches, every single time somethings wrong and if u repair it something else goes wrong, thats why i got rid of my mustangs. Us guys in Nethirdgen love it when u talk so much garbage about beating a LS1 its so amusing. I mean really no reason to get hostile over a statement, if u dont like it dont read my posts. Until then Chevy is #1

Old 10-14-2001, 11:20 AM   #12
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down

LOL. Yeah, overhead cams are rice. People who say that know NOTHING about the history of engines. Ford was building SOHC 427's in the mid 1960's, along with DOHC Windsor based Indy car engines.

Seeing the 4.6L run away from his 5.7L Camaro is what really makes him sick. I honestly think you must have some SERIOUS mods, cause quite frankly, your car is a slow POS without them.
Old 10-14-2001, 12:52 PM   #13
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

The thought of a 4.6 walking away from and LS-1 Amusing? Man are you in for a surprise one of these days.

As for Fixing one thing with a Ford, then something else going wrong, WELCOME TO REALITY BUDDY. That happens with every Manufacturer. CHEVY (Lets not talk about cracked heads) MOPAR, FORD, ANYTHING.

If you've had the car long enough, and modified it enough, THINGS DO TEND TO GO WRONG EVERY NOW AND THEN.

Oh I'm sorry Cheverolet is Perfect, they never brake down of blow up. Thats why the Mustang out sells the Camaro like a Billion to one. (I know that was a low blow).

No offense to any of the COOL F-Body owners here. I'm sorry if I have offeneded you all.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax. Ordered 4:10's.

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Old 10-14-2001, 01:26 PM   #14
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry

hey guy's is this boy! for real , i owned old 60's chevy's & thought they were the shi-- but i grew up & learned that , i didnt have to take my hood off every 3 to 6 month's for a total re- build . camaro guy & 1bad89 no offense, but this idiot deserves what's coming to him,what a jacka$$ go back to your ls1 aka , let's suck one page amf richard cranium,

------------------by the way a stock 4.6 cobra is rated at 325 hp & an svt is uhh 375 hp oh my god out of a sorry 4.6 read it and weep by the way i have 4 of your zero -28's & a ta under my belt with my measly 4.6 -260hp so what ya got . go buy a new camaro uuuuppss they don't make that pos anymore hehe .

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-14-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 02:36 PM   #15
HaveUBeatenAFordLately?

u know what i guess their right mustang owner got bigger egos than penises. Why are u getting upset, do u have issues, this post wasnt meant to offend anyone, it was a harmless joke, U obviously have issues, if ur gonna argue with someone over the internet. Although i like the idea of u getting upset over a statement makes ur defeat even more enjoyable, SVT cobra 375 hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaah.

Old 10-14-2001, 02:55 PM   #16
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Dont say "if you dont like it dont read it" cuz you are on a MUSTANG SITE! and i guess you got bored over at ls2.com, but go back where you came from, oh, shouldnt you be tearing down your motor right now replacing the bent pushrods? oh sorry, that was another guy.

Sorry guys, i cant help it, someone kick this troll, if i went to z28.com with "the heartbeat stops here" name, i bet they would be more hostile than us, see we are all cool guys, until you bring up this "chevy #1" thats fine, but keep those opinions to yourself, and stop smoking crack!

To bad the 1st gm product i bought, spun a bearing the 1st week i had it, and i was racing an aod 91 notchback.
Old 10-14-2001, 03:14 PM   #17
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Question

Hey, Crazyhorse, um....Cobra's are SVT's. I think you ment the Cobra R. If so, it was rated at 385(the 2K model). The standard Cobra makes 320, the GT makes 260 and the Bullitt makes 270.

The guy with the really long name, Remember the ZR-1? It was a DOHC. So, by your reasoning, isn't that a RICER?

By the way, I thought your post was very hilarious. I love hearing ignorant people talk about technical stuff.
Later.

------------------
"Is that a Cobra?"
"Yeah"
"It's a V6, right?"
"Yeah"
Old 10-14-2001, 03:15 PM   #18
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

hey 90dpscoupe ,you know iwas p.o.ed but this jerk of- is really got an iq of about ,um zero-28 and getting lower by the minute, i bet he didnt even figure out the richard cranium part of my reply , let me help him out DICK HEAD. i have never seen you flame anyone this bad ,but he just keep's coming back for more ,so therefore he will get it.you , unit & bri seem to be the cooler heads on here ,me i am a hot head i admit because i owned shi-vrolet's for year's but a old 69 cougar showed me the way i just get tired of hearing what pos fords are but who has made the best ride for about 15 or 20 year's it ain't a blowtie . hell ive rav'ed enough gotta go to work tonight & put a engine in a uh chevy truck , god i hate working on junk but it's their money later.

------------------oh why is he worried about our penis, hhhuuumm, must be another jeff gordon sissy

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-14-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 03:54 PM   #19
bri32z
street racing junkie

Red face

Dang you guys are ruthless. Let him tell us some stories about his accomplishments. So we will have some more to go one.

------------------
R/T .641
60FT 1.57
1/8 6.98
1/4 10.81 @ 127MPH

Old 10-14-2001, 06:46 PM   #20
Rev
Registered Member

In all truth here, this is not an LS-1. It's an LT-1 for sure. It makes lots of difference. This guy has only an LT-1 Camaro with louvres and a wing.

Believe me I know about those slotted headlights. I see them with some regularity in my rear view. I run only high 13's-low 14's.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.
Closed Thread