View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 08:51 PM   #17
venumus93
Registered Member

Hey Dudes!

I'm gonna try better drivng a bit at the track for now, & then see if there's a place locally to dyno my car & see what's up.
I am torn between the BFG's & the Nittos. I went for a ride in my mechanic's '99 Lioghtnign trucjk which runs 11.9's on a 175hp NOS shot & Nitto's. Man, what a rush it is in a 11.9 vehicle!!! WOW! Than 5K lb truck pulled so hard my neck still hurts! I will meet up with Lx mike msometimne soon & we'll have some fun at the track & see what's up.

UNIT: Thanks agian for the replys. I will try to get a dyno soon to see whats really there & let everyone know. Wish you were around here to come have some fun at orlando speedowrls!

EZRIDIN: Palm aBeach is just down I95 from me. In fact, I have an old college buddy who is a cop in Coral Springs so I can get ther noprob & spend a weekend there & we can get to the track at Moroso or wherever is close to you!

sedanman: thanks for the note. I will be torn between the b & e cams so your input does matter! Hope to have one installed by the end of the summer! Will let you know...

Take it easy & thanks all for the replys!
Later!
93Cobra#3974, 114K miles
3.55's, flo's, pullies, C&L
1/4: 13.985
60': 2.088 (street tires)
MPH: 99.58
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote