View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 05:10 PM   #3
sedanman
Registered Member

First Nice Kill

Now down to business:

Assuming the cam is probably a ford cam since the heads are its probably a B,E,F will assume a E303 and we will assume GT40 aluminums since they have been on the car for a little while they are probably not the Gt40X heads.

I had a combo very similar except I had the iron heads, 5spd, coupe, and some other little odds and ends, I did not have RR's my car ran stronger than other cars with similar mods it went 13.2@105.5 (on DR's) and probably made 270RWHP (just a guess on the HP never dynoed)

You did not say if the car is a GT or a LX I will assume a GT you also did not say wether or not you had air, smog, or a stall.

A WS6 LT1 like you described usually high 13's to low 14's at about 101 depending on the tranny and driver.

Alright my guess is 13.8@104 with 260RWHP maybe more who knows thats my guess with all the variables.

As for the price its not bad if its good condition (like it sounds to be) and if it runs good.

FWIW I would try to get intouch with the former owner who did the mods and find out from him what cam, what other mods etc...

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote