View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 02:42 PM   #17
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Lets see, two slits on the hood, so that makes it the body style prior to the new ones. The WS-6 I believe reapeared in 96 if I remember correctly, might of been called just a Ram-Air option then instead of WS-6.

Did it say WS-6 on the rear? Might of been an LT-1.

EIther way, great kill. Gotta love hearing about them F-bodys going down for the count. Hehehehe. I know I do.

Sounds like you got a strong Fox There, and I wouldnt say that price was unreasonable, considering all the modifications it has. A good, clean, Fox-Body (LAter 80's, early 90's) seems to still seems to go for a pretty penny. There are several around town here that are relatively stock, but pretty clean that go for that price.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote