MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-14-2001, 12:27 AM   #1
Fostang
Registered Member

Unhappy No races

Why is it that most people get action and I don't just the other night I had a 300 zx pussy out on me. The last race I had was with a chevelle this guy owns(show off). He always has his hood off showing his chevy engine lol. lots of fansy gadgets on it. boast of having 2.02 heads 4 barell holley 12 bolt posi edelbrock intake comp cam just about everything you can put on that crap. Daddy built him that engine lol so you can bet he put some good stuff on it. Well after winning a close race 2 weeks ago I haven't had any since. I've heard that he wants a rematch. sure I'll give it to him after I bump my timing install my race carb, stall converter, bigger rear end, and a set of tires that wont sit there and spin. I know I could have had him way better if it werent for the fact I sat there and spun the tires. He had some wide tires way better traction I took off at like 1000 rpm he took off higher I had my small 500 cfm carb and my timing wasn't bumped. Since I know he will change something also therefore I want to still be ahead. No time for loosing to chevy's...lmao spanking chevy's is great I really didn't think I would be able to beat him I'm glad I did. He had always given me the thumbs down when he saw me saying fords sucked and other arrogant things chevy guys say. I know he's pulling some big hp from the engine and I also know he's got a lot invested in it for gods sake he has a 250 dollar scoop on it. He doesn't have it on for no reason other have also told me that car is fast and even comment of there is no way I could beat him. Never underestimate the power of a Ford owner FAST ON RACE DAY YEAH!!!!

67' Fastback plenty of mods to spank chevy *** ....
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 07:17 PM   #2
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Have patience my friend. They will come.

"because, no one’s really gonna be free until nerd persecution ends." ---Revenge of
the Nerds

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
8.8" Rear end w/ 2.73:1 gears (sucks!) (awaiting installation of 3.55s)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
14 x 4" K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 07:22 PM   #3
Fostang
Registered Member

Cool

yes they shall he he hee...........
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: