Thread: No respect
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 01:03 PM   #4
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default Re: gee thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by 5.0blahblahblah
Thanks for your seemingly sarcastic remarks. If my perception is wrong then I apologize. Oh yea and about the whole red blooded american crap. When I was in highschool i would say that 4 out of every ten people had a mustang so it was actually uncool to have one.

BTW didnt you lose to an LS1 recently???

again.. if I read your post wrong I am sorry.
No, you definitely read my post correctly

I don't believe I did lose to an LS1 recently, though a well driven one should be able to take me.

I must ask, though, why you'd come to a mustang site, create the screenname 5.0blahblahblah, let it be known that you dont like stangs, tell some BS stories about your 19sec Jeep beating mustangs, and expect anything more than sarcasm or flames. After reading your post I just assumed you were looking for a flamefest, so I came back with my witty assault.

BTW, my friend has the EXACT same car as you, 91 jeep with a six, and that thing can barely get out of its own way, let alone beat up on stangs. Just finish up your trolling and move on to another site where it might be welcomed with less animosity.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing