View Single Post
Old 07-16-2002, 12:58 AM   #10
sedanman
Registered Member

Exgmguy, I have a couple ?'s for you about the novi 1000. I have been beating myself up over weather to get a NX kit or a novi 1000 the novi would mean I would have to wait another month or two (no big deal when I have waited this long). Though I am on the verge of ordering my NX kit probably the end of next week, but I keep having thoughts about the Novi 1000 kit. How big of a shot of Nitrous were you running before the 1000? And how close did the MPH vary between the two. Also from what you said it looks like a novi 1000 would actually cost me around 2600 ready to go (also was the custom chip required because of driveability or did you just do it in a quest for power). Also are you using the stock pullies that came with the blower? Is there anything else I should know as I finalize my decision? Thanks.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote