MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-29-2002, 05:00 PM   #1
one
Registered Member

Default Ok In responce to "Do you guys ever Loss"

Wow, I leave my post for a day and it blows up with replies. Am I a troll, no. Am I an accoplished racer, more then some less then others. The post I wrote earlier," Do you guys ever loss". Was really in response to invincistang I think was his name. No I have not been on this site long, just long enough to happen to read a few post that seemed to be unrealistic stories and match ups where only the mustangs happen to win. Ok I admit it, I jumped to conclusions and generalized some people on this board with out researching very post that they have written. It was just after everytime clicking on a post here and seeing the story about a kill, then with the last one from invincistang I had seen enough. My post came before most of you guys set him straight with the BS meter. So I do apologize if I offended any of the true players on the board and I am glad that you all responded with your comments to my last post. Again the intent of the post was to say that racing whether win or loss is worth talking about. It was just mixed in with a little irritation as well.

One
one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 05:06 PM   #2
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

INVICISTANG was a troll from ls1.com like i told everyone before. he made up that name and the story to make fun of us mustang owners. On ls1.com his name is hotcivic and he made up a whole bunch of BS about a civic even though he says he owns an ls1 camaro. I dont think people would come into a forum devoted to kill stories to post about losses even though they do come every once in while.

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 05:10 PM   #3
one
Registered Member

Yes I saw your post about that I had already written my Post though.
one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 07:26 PM   #4
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Perhaps another reason you were initially branded a "troll" was because you did not list your location in your avatar. Where are you really from?

So I take it you're going to stick around as a productive stanger/member? If so, welcome.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 02:58 AM   #5
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

One.

Thanks for clearing those things up with us man. Glad to see your probably going to stick around.

None of us really like BS around here. For one thing it hurts the image/reputation of the group that the offender (The person BSing) is affiliated with.

Another thing is, who really likes Liars???? I know I dont, and I'm sure that a majority of members on here, including you, dont appreciate fabricated stories/ lies.

Welcome to Mustang Works, its a great site with alot of great people. Hope to hear more from ya man.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2002, 12:16 AM   #6
50DAVIDLX

Did you say that you owned a stang if so what modle? and whats it got?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: