View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 04:15 PM   #11
Stang Runner
Registered Member

well it has a well Free/Cheap mods......... Open EX for one WITH LOTS of Port work /Stock Cat Shell I opened it up about .5in and ported the trubo and Run 20Psi with all els stock really... as Far as we know it is the Fastest Stock one out there... getting it dynoed Sat. I can run faster then most Moded ones hehehe it is just how you drive them really I say that because MOST can get a 14's but they dont know how to drive it shift early about 5K 5100 MAX Never go under 3200K I have stuff like a Bypass and stuff and shift Fast and Have NO boost lose MORE boost on a shift even will hit about 20-23Psi there ported Intake it is the little stuff that matters when all added up. I am working On a DRag one as we speak as well hehehe so I will have a street drove Mustang and a Track Import thats a bit Backword......... I still love the stang but to be the best with a Mustang well good luck But a import there is FAR less Comp and I have a real Chance to get some where with a Import. and it is not the Norm. Ithere Not no Front wheel drive all Loud sound No go car. and most are not the best drivers Ithere so thats a plus as well I have not one any thing yet Only raced in one even Friend got frist Place a few weeks ago tho And got Some $$$$ thats all ways fun!!!
Engine: steel mounts, Under drive pulleys, K&N, GT-40 Intake ported Lower, No power steering, No A/C, Mac cold intake, 65MM TB, 255 Fuel pump, 24's, AFR 165 58cc, Rocker Arms 1.7with the stock Cam, 1 5/8 short headers, offRoad X-pipe
Drive Train: 3.55, T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter
12.656@107.71MPH See It at www.T-racing.com/mustang.htm
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote