View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002, 11:42 PM   #39
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's high time real issues were addressed on the roads. Like not letting drunk drivers back onto them again and again. Street racing a felony, but drunk driving isn't?
Unit, I totally agree with your point of view on this. The people that are drunk drivers and kill people, all have at least 3-4 D.U.I's.... I mean wtf, I know of at least 30 people right now that have 3+ D.U.I's and still have their license. What is up with that? Ahhh no big deal......just let em off....But WATCH OUT if you get caught roasting the tires at a stop light or something of that nature. Hell I'll just get plastered next time I want to drive a little fast or I get the urge to race, I'll probaly get out of it then.... And also on the government cracking down on stupid things: Limiting the top speed on motorcycles to 186mph, what the hell is going to be the difference between a 200mph and a 186mph crash? And why limit it? The tuners are still going to sell kits to remove the limiter or trick it. And limiting the new cobra to 155mph? When they say it can do 175? What's the point? And limiting all personal watercrafts top speed to 60mph? Enough is enough, give us our rights, quit trying to control us to the point of bullshit.

Last edited by 1BAD89; 04-09-2002 at 09:42 PM..
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote