View Single Post
Old 01-08-2001, 01:29 PM   #1
LOCASH
Registered Member

Question OUT RAN COPS (sorta)!!!!!

Well they were only SP's, the base cops. My lights were off because you have to turn them off so you don't blind them. I came up to the light and saw one of their cars waiting to turn the other way. I was so busy making sure that the intersection was clear that I ran the light. (there was no one else around). I figured they would pull me over so I left my lights off for a bit and floored it. They drive those new Lumina's or Corsica's or some crap. I saw his lights come on but I was already way ahead. He didn't chase for too long and I don't really know if they can pull you over off base. Anyway it was fun. I am sure I will hear about it tomorrow since I have the only black 86 Mustang with ROH's in Italy. I am allowed 6 or 7 more points so who cares. They're such sh1t heads.

------------------
86 GT T-tops, AOD, B&M shift kit and hammer shifter, ROH wheels, K&N, Timing,MAC headers, 2.5 off road H, 2.5 American Thunder, 87 spindles, rear disc,SS lines, BBK 1.5, poly bushings, Crutchfield front kick panel speakers.
LOCASH is offline   Reply With Quote