View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 10:37 PM   #1
Ty'97Cobra
Registered Member

Talking Pablo meets the LX...

Coming home from work tonite, I took a different route...
I luck out and get pole position, left lane. Anyway a pickup pull next to me and turns right. No biggie..... But what does appear next.... Pablo and his ricer. This is a real ricer.. a lowered civic (methinks) with a HUGE wing, racing wheels, under carriage body styling, fart pipe of course, and stickers galore....
SO anyho, I look over as he pulls alongside....
HE revs.....
I smile and give a nod....as the light is still red....
Now mind you he has two people in the car with him. He says something to the passenger and looks forward...
I check the light and tack it to 1200-1500 (Im in the LX tonite)
The light turns green and we are off.. I get minimal wheelspin and hit second with a bark. He falls behind miserably..... So I let off at 50, in a 35 and he is at least 3 cars behind...
He pulls up and starts the flyby, but alas, another yellow, then red light. He hits the brakes and starts gliding to do a roll on the green....
I pace him , but for some reason, he doesnt speed up to catch the light????
I hang it in second.... the light goes green and we are both off... luckly i was at 2000 rpm and the end for him came quickly at 50... he was again 2-3 behind... i tapped the brakes and slowed down to 45-40 and can you guess... yep good guess...

But needless to say, he proceeds to show me how cool of a driver he is by weaving in and out of traffic doing at least 60 in a 35.. :rooleyes: What a dork...

Happy Thanksgiving
#2459 of 5082

Visit my city http://diggstown.myminicity.com/

Ty'97Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote