View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 05:05 PM   #4
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

Stoplight: I love the k-member. Although I can't say exactly how much difference the k-member by itself made because I added the coilovers, Tokicos, Steeda front sway bar, caster/camber plates, and tubular arms all at the same time. What I can say is that my turn-in feels much quicker and easier than on my friend's '94 Cobra that had comparable spring rates and other suspension parts, but without the tubular k-member and arms. Basically, I haven't experienced any understeer whatsoever since I added this stuff. You wouldn't believe it's a Mustang the way it turns in. Recently I was also able to hang with a new Porsche Carrera that was hauling some serious butt on the twisties until my brakes overheated and I had to let it go.
I supposedly dropped about 90 lbs off the front with the k-member, arms, and the hollow aluminum sway bar. Helps to transfer the weight on the launches, too.
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote