View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 07:26 PM   #3
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

no, no, no, i have sportsman pros, they are treaded tires, but are soft as shizil, they are still a "wrinkle wall" tire suposedly, on ashphalt they hook like crazy, at the track im not doing as well as i would like, but they are cheaper then e.t. streets, and still a 26x10.5 tire, seems like the more they wear, the better they grip.

on the launch i left him so frickin bad you'd think he was an Lt1 lol, but i dont ever mistake those ls1's.

btw, alot of people used to tell me, i'll run you, "but only on street tires" I will never probaly wear another radial again, i have beaten a 'heads and cam mustang hatchback because of stickies, needless to say he wanted a roll after that, he was so pissed he got out of his car and started slamming stuff on the ground lol.

only thing is, these sport pros rub the quad, been lazy and havent flipped it yet, also my mph is slower, it is a bit taller tire than the e.t.s were, i miss e.t.s but they wear out quick.
Police package 5spd 90 Lx, Stock original motor, 3.27grs, BM fan, fms 10.5 clutch, D&D quadrant, and adjuster, ADS chip, 180 stat, mac cai, mac h-pipe, mac subframe connectors, ASP crank pulley, ripper shifter, 26x10.5 M/T sport pros welds. 246 hp according to analyzer
Race weight: 3,120

E.t-13.57 with 26x10.50's e.t. streets. 1.88 60'

mph- 99.92 mph
Coupe5oh is offline   Reply With Quote