View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 08:58 AM   #10
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

That's a good one, Unit!

"did you spill your drink, or did my car just scare you??"

Hahaha!!

Yeah, I kind of wondered why he turned off so fast. My friend (ex) was telling me that they had just picked up some food and were heading to his house which is apparently right about where we raced. That's the first time I've actually seen his Z. He always drives around this big older Ford 4x4 which he has fixed up.

Of course my ex told me what she knew about his car and how fast it was when we were dating and then after as well. After we broke up, I took her for a quick ride back to her appartment from her work one day. We had just talked about his car a little bit and she was telling me that it was pretty fast. As I turned the corner with my bald Dunlops, I gave it a little bit of the throttle, kicked the back end around and scarred the brown out of her. It was great . Fast car my ***.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote