MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-15-2004, 09:10 PM   #21
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by sedanman
Oh, my he's back well atleast this time he should actually be able to hang with a stock LS1. Oh, and a couple of us want to know if you will ever take it to the track and or come to indy or florida?
Oh...I've never been away. And you make it obvious that you dont frequent this site.....Whats up??? Someone give you heads up that I started posting again? Been posting again for a while now, your delayed response from my return only means one thing.....You only post on here to make trouble??? Hmmmmmm.

Hang with Stock LS-1's now.....It can do a little more than that bub.

One thing I will say...I like the new GTO's, and the SS MonteCarlo looks bad. We'll just have to see how they do at the track.

And....I will be at the track, once I get my suspension and tires on. Plus...when its snowing out, or raining out, are your tracks open....Duh.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #22
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Oh...I've never been away. And you make it obvious that you dont frequent this site.....Whats up??? Someone give you heads up that I started posting again? Been posting again for a while now, your delayed response from my return only means one thing.....You only post on here to make trouble??? Hmmmmmm.
Correct, I have been away a while becaue I have been busy working on my car, my new job and school. As for showing up when you post no one told me I was sent a e-mail because of the response to the old topics. Yeah I am here to make trouble I have only been here for what two years longer then you.

Quote:

Hang with Stock LS-1's now.....It can do a little more than that bub.
With the mods you claim to have? Your car should trap what 109? What do your dyno numbers look like?

Quote:

And....I will be at the track, once I get my suspension and tires on. Plus...when its snowing out, or raining out, are your tracks open....Duh.
I am just saying this because you always talk but never back it up with times, and then when you did go you had a bucket of excuse as to why your car went slow. I am looking forward to yet more excuses.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:37 PM   #23
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

More excuses for my car going slow??? Seemed to do good against its compittors here at the same track on the same day. Maybe because your track is in a little better conditions, in a little better weather turns in better times? Wow...imagine that...Your smart...you think of it all dont you.

yep...You were the bright one. As for dyno...I work 12 hours a day atleast, 5 days aweek, plus help friends with there stuff when I get the chance, but thats after the relationship I'm trying to hold together for 6 years. Sorry, but there are things more important than cars in life...and other financial resopnseiblities.

School..hmmm....What kind of school... A young college kid that knows it all possibly?? Could be wrong though.

How did you figure that trap speed again??? You eluded my question.

Time, money are tight...those are my reasons...MORON, not my excuses. Pathetic people need excuses....I need no excuses, nor do I need to give any reasons to likes of such (That bieng you).
Old 02-15-2004, 10:00 PM   #24
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:

yep...You were the bright one. As for dyno...I work 12 hours a day atleast, 5 days aweek, plus help friends with there stuff when I get the chance, but thats after the relationship I'm trying to hold together for 6 years. Sorry, but there are things more important than cars in life...and other financial resopnseiblities.
You have the time to build a H/C 4.6 but not the hour to strap the car on the dyno, you are joking right?

Quote:

School..hmmm....What kind of school... A young college kid that knows it all possibly?? Could be wrong though.

I am 25 so I am not a young college kid. I am working on my mechanical engineering degree, well working full time to support my car, school and my GF of eight years!

Quote:

How did you figure that trap speed again??? You eluded my question.
I go to the track all the time and I go to tons of mustang events, I have seen almost every combo run and I have a pretty good idea what it is going to run. Sure their are some small variences but I will be plus or minus 2mph.

Quote:

Time, money are tight...those are my reasons...MORON, not my excuses. Pathetic people need excuses....I need no excuses, nor do I need to give any reasons to likes of such (That bieng you).
Right, let me find the old post that are jus packed with excuses, what about the being sick bit. No, you don't find excuses

And I am the moron

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:26 PM   #25
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yes, you are the moron.

And the closest Dyno is more than an hour away bozo. There is not a dyno in every town, and not all towns are 30 minutes away.

Your worse than my dam girlfriend. You act alot like her, but have your nose stuck up a little more than her, and think a little more of yourself. Period.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:45 PM   #26
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
And the closest Dyno is more than an hour away bozo. There is not a dyno in every town, and not all towns are 30 minutes away.
So you can't spare 3 hours after spending 10 plus on building it? Or what about the hours you spend on here?

Quote:
Yes, you are the moron.
Calling my knowledge moronic, it's amazing how funny it is hearing it from someone who is lucky to run 12's.

Old 02-15-2004, 11:54 PM   #27
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

You just proved my point about your intelligance...Yes, I spend time on here...But look at my freaking post times...10 at night till 4 in the morning...

I live in the bible belt buddy, do you know how many places are open on Sundays? How about Dynos on Sundays at 10 at night...or 4 in the morning???? Tell me..Why dont you look that up on the internet for me.

Yeah, tell me how many are open past five in the afternoon on Saturdays also???

Lucky to run 12's...I guess you made up for your areas lacking with humor.