Thread: Raced an LT-1
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2001, 11:10 PM   #9
StreetStang37
Registered Member

Okay, did you not read my post. I said it takes me about a FULL second to get it in second gear. If I would be running low 14's with the tranny okay then im probably running like a low 15 with my messed up tranny. Those Caprices run mid to low 15's stock and with what he has probably runs a high 14 or low 15's. Also, I GOT THE JUMP, but putting it into second killed me. I got the jump out of the hole but it kinda neutilized with my shifting to second. I held on to a 1 1/2 car lead throughout, even at 120. Also, the race was much longer than a quarter mile and the problem with his car is getting out of the hole, after that he's okay.

Hey Unit 5302 maybe you need to get the facts straight and atleast learn to read before saying anything that makes you look any dumber. Practice revving over 3000?? Dumbest **** I've heard yet.

------------------
1993 Mustang GT - March Ram Air, K & N filter charger, Pullies, Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2 in. mendrel bent cat back, High Flow H-Pipe, Pro 5.0 Power Tower
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote