MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2003, 09:30 AM   #1
Stang35th
Registered Member

Red face raced a Supra Twin Turbo

I was riding in my car (1999 GT Stang 35th anniversary limited edition convertible) when a Supra Twin Turbo stopped at the light just beside me. I took a look at my girl friend, good seams like she didn't see the car. I look at the guy looks like he wants to race...

Light turned green... first gear Oupss where the car... the guy is way back... OK I guess he did not have a good start??

We stop at the second light he did even dear to look at me... so I thought that it was over. I took a look at my girl friend... She doesn't look to please Light turned green, he floor it. What the hell... I floor it too, first second the car is way back... I just ate the guy and my girl friend gave me a look (you know the kind of look when she have those knife in her eyes and want's to kill you with it) and said: “Don’t you dare do that again!” :P lol

Anyway, I thought Supras where faster then that.
Stang35th is offline   Reply With Quote