View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 09:21 PM   #55
Jaegermeister2k
Registered Member

Alright,i would LOVE to own a supra.The car has alot of potential and sinple boost raising will get me more power for $0 i've seen people do it all the time.But enough is enough.You need to stop reading books and stop showering us with some facts you read somewhere.Do this for a change.Go to a drag strip and take a look at the fastest cars on there.I bet the 2 cars you will see dominate the tracks will eather be a camaro or a mustang.I love my mustang and couldn't be happier with it,and untill i win the lottery and can afford my dream car i'll keep my stang.Also low torque is not a single number i guess what 20lbsboost was referring to is when the tq is much lower then the hp.take a look at the rx8 the car has 250hp but is extremely slow off the like because of only 150tq.That's why by the time you get into higher rpm's i will already be waiting for you at the finish line.Anyway that does not apply to the supra as much as the rx8,but i was just making a point.dammn this got long,but just stop your bashing of our beloved cars and get lost.
Jaegermeister2k is offline   Reply With Quote