View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 08:21 PM   #30
20LbsBoost

Quote:
Originally posted by T88H34GSUPRA
DAAAAMMM!!!!

Who cares.

You talk a lot of smack for having a car that barely breaks a hundred mph in the 1/4 mile.
Yup, here goes the trap speed mantra typical of a Supra owner. Apparently my points regarding getting to the finish line 1st went in one ear and out the other.

You're attempt to degrade this into a personal battle isn't going to work and I choose to take the high road and not participate. I have in no way disparaged your personal car but you want to attack mine for no reason other than the obvious. I'm attempting to discuss facts and performance of the Supra community as a whole but you seem to dodge this by getting personal. Your colors are showing.

Quote:
Originally posted by T88H34GSUPRA
BTW...I don't take this personal.

I just think it's funny as **** that you don't have a clue.
Again, you claim not to take it personally but your words say otherwise. You attack my personal car(s) but claim it's not personal....hmmmmm, the epitome of contradictions.

Apparently tunnel vision of the type of performance car the Supra has you ignoring what the street enthusiast community has seen for a long time.

Enjoy your high HP / low TQ or high speed / high ET cars actually are....

You'd think a logical and non-personal debate or discussion would be the order of the day. Apparently that's not possible in this case. I bid you adieu sir (that's goodbye).

By the way, the sky really is blue.

Last edited by 20LbsBoost; 08-18-2003 at 05:50 AM..