Thread: Raced a WRX
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 09:40 PM   #8
LfiveohX
Addicted to the 5.0

FIVEPOINTOH -
I have a Ford crate motor with an E303 cam and GT40-Y heads, cobra intake, 24 lb injectors, 1.72 roller rockers, 65mm tb, 73mm maf, pulleys, electric fan, ceramic coated shorty headers, Bassani x-pipe with converters, Flowmaster 2-chamber cat-back, aluminum driveshaft, 3.73's, Lentech street terminator aod with 2800 stall converter, synthetic air in the tires, redline wiper washer fluid, and titanium plated muffler bearings. The piston return springs were also recalibrated to accept the VTEC engine management system, 255 lph fuel pump, Aeromotive billit fuel pressure regulator, crane ps51 coil, 9mm spark plug wires, 1" phoenolic intake spacer, timing at approx 15 degrees, a small chip in the windshield, aerodynamic dent in right front fender to help the launch, glowing blue ford emblem on front bumper for that extra 50 hp edge, Corbeau Carrerra racing seats, removed back seat, vanilla air freshner, Alpine head unit, 2 JL audio 10" subs in the trunk, removed 5.0 fender badges for weight reduction. removed LX emblem on trunk (waiting for a LX-R emblem to come out still) and like bubba from Forest Gump said, "and that's about it"!

Sorry so long, I'm in a goofy mood.

About the Porsche and Viper thing, I've found some 1/4 mile times for RT/10's that says they will do a 12.2 @ 118 mph. What is a 2001 Porsche Turbo w/6 speed rated at? I don't know where to look for advertised specs on these cars.

Adam

For Sale!!!! - Brand new Paxton Novi 2000 Kit for 86-93 Mustangs.
LfiveohX is offline   Reply With Quote