View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 07:09 PM   #1
sedanman
Registered Member

Default Ran a blown stang

I took the stang out to the track last night, they had a setup where after 10 they shut off the the clocks and only the win light works. You could either go off the tree or have a lady flag you.

My first run was against my friends sentra, I let him take off waited a while than launched I had him easy pulled by third.

Next two runs were against a 90(?) GT with windser jr. heads, stock cam, roller rockers, ported stock intake, full exhaust, 3.08 gears, Drag radials and of course a paxton sn93 blower pullied for 9#'s.

The first run he jumped me out of the whole (I spun bad too) by third I was pulling went for fourth and missed (don't ask me how) and lost by about a car and a half.

The second run I get a better launch and pull him the whole way even at the top of third and all of fourth I was suprised to have pulled him on the big end. With me winning by about two cars.

I asked him to run again but he wanted to let his car cool down, and we never got to run again.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote