MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-27-2002, 11:54 PM   #1
SprchrgdPony
Registered Member

Default Ran a BPU++ Supra TT Today

I set up a big meet for today with a bunch of different types of cars, and the biggest grudge match of the day was my 94 GT (about 450+rwhp) vs a BPU++ Supra TT that dyno'd 440rwhp on race gas (and yes, he was on race gas).. we went out to 27, the let cars cool down, and headed out to run. We went from a 2nd gear roll at about 25.. his passenger (video'er) did a count down since we couldnt hear his Horn..3..2..1.. and they jumped a little and we hammered it.. spun 2nd pretty hard but hooked up at the upper part of 2nd gear and had about a car on him..slammed 3rd and he was even..RPMs climb in 3rd and we pull a car on him.. slam 4th and he comes up at the door.. redline 4th (6300..but shifted at 6100), we had a car length on him and both let off. This race was filmed (from the Supra) and will be posted as soon as its sent to me. The guy was cool about it, admitted that the stang did beat him, we were gonna run again but the cops showed up..so we all left.

I had the Turbo Timer set to retard 7* Timing @ WOT.. and it boosted somewhere around 7-8#'s...on race gas and set it to pull out 2-4* timing it may have boosted around 9-10#'s and pulled on him a bit more.
¤ 88 GT - "Project Grey Trash" & Looking For NOS!
¤ 69 Cougar - Its Primer.. Cams Hard.. And Loud..need i say more?

-In the S.Fla Area (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach) and wanna join a Mustang club? E-mail me @ CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and Let me know!

¤ TCH Racing !!!
SprchrgdPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 01:27 AM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Sweet as hell, that must have been one of your all time greatest races! Definately a good kill!
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: