MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-09-2001, 03:43 PM   #1
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Cool Ran an LS1 SS!

I was playing around with 2 fine a$$ girls in a civic when we turned left over some RR tracks and i see a brand new SS comaro. He sees me and slows a little, we get even and slow waighting for a light ahead of us. We catch the red and are the only 2 cars on the road for about 200yards. Look at each other, i tell him he has a nice car(which it was) and he tells me mine sounds sweet. We smile and waite. He looks at his friend(riding shotgun) and sais "Man, i love this!". The light turns and we both go, i get a great launch, and so does he. He starts to pul on me, we slam 2nd, by 1/2 way through 2nd his door is at my front fender, we shut down at the botom of 3rd. He is about 3 feet in front of me. He signals then gets in front, i follow him to a parking lot were we play around for a little(excessive tire smoke) and then park and talk for about 15 mins. He wass really surprised my stang hung with him, so was I! He told me he always liked mustang but works at a caddy dealer so he got a discount on his SS. Really nice guy. He was about my age, 19-20. His friend was a ricer. His car had some exhaust work on it, that's it. He cut a 14.1 at the strip when he got it. Sorry so long. Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2001, 09:35 AM   #2
LS1JAY
Registered Member

Wink

See there, not all of us LS1 guy's are jerks J/K. I think it's cool that you guy's raced without getting into some big flame over which car is faster, there is too much of that nonsense going on. at least we all drive domestic V-8's, that should say something!

------------------
98'Trans Am LS1 273 gears Whisper lid,K&N,Whisper MAF ends,Flowmaster,Best ET on street tires 13.17 @ 106.49mph
LS1JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2001, 04:51 PM   #3
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Totally! There are a lot of ricers here, and you can't talk cars with them. When he learns how to drive it better he will be one of the Big Boys in town. I have nothing against any kind of car; just their drivers attitude and what they do to it. Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote