View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 05:06 AM   #62
1bad232
Registered Member

"dude your wrong", I would like to see where it says they are street legal because I swear there were issues with crash worthiness. If they can be made street legal then that is different but it doesn't change my viewpoint that these cars were made with different intents. Also you can't say Ford has turned it's focus away from the mustang... if they were doing that we wouldn't have the living legends studio/SVT bringing out cars like the Bullit Mustang, Mach 1, BOSS, Terminator (03 SVT COBRA) and these are going to came/will come before we update to dewlite in 04/05!! Yes they focus alot more than they did on trucks/suv's because thats where the big money is, but it's not like that has held the mustang back....

Also the whole reason the car had the type r motor was so it didn't get its world rocked by the Cobra. It beat the Cobra barely in all the categories, with the lesser hp engine it would have been beat, and it was a import mag.

Finally the GT90 was a concept powered by a 12 cylinder engine. But the GT40 was not and I stick with my guns that reguardless of price it's more fair to compare the GT40 and Elise due to purpose for being built in which case the GT40 reigns supreme. The elise can be compared to a mustang (any mustang) when it hits the mustangs production numbers!!!

let it die......