MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2002, 06:33 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default rice everywhere(long)

I was coming back from Estes Park in a pretty crappy mood, because I was following cars going about 20 the whole way. I finally make it out of the mountains and hit the highway when I see a line of ricers. First is a totally riced out civic with a huge tach, body kit, diareah exhaust and a fire extinguisher. Next is a riced out Eclipse with a racing stripe and all sorts of decals. THen there is a older gsx eclipse that actually looks normal. These guys are driving like idiots and the whiole time. WE get into town and every light they peel out and take off very slowly although they were trying. I catch up to them and see if they want to play. What do you know none of them will run me for even a little bit. The Civic kept revving its engine at me, but it wouldn't run at all, he just revved.

Now a CRX joins the group and starts messing around and they run him. Well after all of this I notice all their license plates say Wyoming. And then they all pull into PhatnLow, the gay ricer store. They drove an hour and a half atleast to go to PhatnLow. I was laughing my *** off as I drove by them.

Then all the sudden the CRX who wasn't with them comes real fast up behind me and pulls a fly by. Except he only got about a half a car before I caught him and toasted him. He stopped up ahead and I looked over at him and waved, but he wouldn't look at me.

Sorry for the long post, but I jjust feel stupider after witnessing that and had to vent.

Just got my blower pulley, gonna go put it on
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote