MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-04-2001, 11:29 AM   #1
FordFasteR
Registered Member

Red face How to mess up a RICER FLYBY !!!

Well, i figured it out, i've just about had it with these ricers and their flybyes...
the typical rice boy "thinks" his car is faster than anything on the road, so, when they see a car that they think is fast, they speed up and pass you really fast, and then flash their hazards like if they beat you in a real race... the hazards indicate a WIN...

i have discovered how to crush their ricer spirit and WIN any ricer flyby race with the greatest of ease....

here is what you can do...

1. identify the ricer flyby before it happens to you. look carefully in your rear view mirror and when you see him coming.. make sure he is not in your lane.

2. slam on your brakes as hard as possible and turn on your blinkers.. leave them flasing as he passes you.

this will have a detrimental effect on the rice boy because he will see that you put on your brakes and hazards before him, so you must have won the race.

enjoy messing with ricers !!!

FordFasteR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 12:09 PM   #2
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Thanks for the insight. I seem to live in a part of the country where the ricers haven't figured out how to do fly bys yet, so I can beat them to the punch!

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires.
topless tire fryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 10:14 PM   #3
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

I have found out another way to ruin the ricers flyby, just..............floor it! =P

------------------
1989 GT, 3:55's, full exhaust, 4 in. hood, Pro 5.0, Have many other parts 4 sale. All parts for sale now.

2000 Camaro SS-A4, 13.7's bone stock.

1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 04:32 PM   #4
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Or....if you're driving your beater car around and it's a road without much traffic, just kinda ease the wheel over to the left as he comes up to you.

Who's the cop gonna believe? A punked out teen in a noisey ricer or a quiet, respectable man in a humble Subaru station wagon?

"Officer, you might want to check him for alcohol or drugs....He just came out of nowhere, lost control of his car and slammed me in the side...I've got a wife and kids to think of....*I could have been killed!!*...[a lone tear rolls down the left cheek]"

If you're buddies with a guy who does body work, you can probably make at least $500 off the insurance claim .

--nathan

------------------
--silver_pilate

'91 GT, Built 306, Wolverine 1087 cam, ported Windsor Jr. Irons, and all the goodies...click the link to the left to see a full list of my mods...

Tried and True 302 Being Built to Outrun You! heh heh heh...
--Texas Panhandle--
Check out my site

[This message has been edited by silver_pilate (edited 09-06-2001).]
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 06:12 PM   #5
dinomite
The Dude

FordFasteR - thats really funny, i had never thought about that, i have always previously done the same as 1BAD89, so the ricer never even gets by.

silver_pilate - thats REALLY funny!
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 07:36 AM   #6
lyonsd
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1BAD89:
I have found out another way to ruin the ricers flyby, just..............floor it! =P
Yeah, that's how I ruin a ricer's day.

Once I was beside this Riced out Civic "Type R" I put some distance between usand slowed down to the speed limit. Here he comes...when he got about 1 car length back I hit it, passed him and put another 10 lengths or so on him a second time.
lyonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 07:19 PM   #7
white00GT
Registered Member

Cool

I was on my way to school yesterday. You gotta love those 10:00 classes.
Anyway some guy in a WS6 firebird tryed to do a ricer-flyby. I just simply pushed the loud pedal a little farther.
His "flyby" turned into a bye bye as he got farther and farther behind.

Poor guy...oh well

------------------
2000 Mustang GT
white00GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 08:02 PM   #8
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking

LOL ha ha aha ha. You guys are crazy!

"...just..............floor it!"

"...'I've got a wife and kids to think of....*I could have been killed!!*...[a lone tear rolls down the left cheek]'..."

"...His "flyby" turned into a bye bye as he got farther and farther behind."

That's some good stuff there guys.

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 07:13 PM   #9
66 Racer
Registered Member

LOL, ah... I have a good story for this one.

It was like around 10:00pm and i was on a red light, i look in my rear before the light turns green I see this black ricer, i think it was a civic hauling *** , what i do is punch it and leave my cousin wondering what im doing, i tell him to look back and he started laughing. The guy TRIED to pass me but never got closer than about a cars distance. My car surprised me that night because he had a nice fast rolling start over me.

------------------
Under Construction 66 Coupe
-289 V8 - 600cfm Holley -Tri-Y Headers - Flowmaster 2.5 dual exaust, Centerforce Dual Friction

[This message has been edited by 66 Racer (edited 09-12-2001).]
66 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 11:05 PM   #10
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I hate it when those guys do that crap. I will have to try some of the suggestions here. I quess i will have to put some blinkers in first though.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2001, 10:18 PM   #11
66 Racer
Registered Member

LOL, same here 69, i need to get my emergency light working, the switch for em is dead or something. Might look at that this weekend.

------------------
Under Construction 66 Coupe
-289 V8 - 600cfm Holley -Tri-Y Headers - Flowmaster 2.5 dual exaust, Centerforce Dual Friction
66 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2001, 10:15 PM   #12
93cobrah
Registered Member

What I hate the most is when a ricer jumps behind me and stays on my bumper that really ticks me off. That'a when I step on it and leave his a@#$! If I am in my beater truck I just let off the gas an let them go around for a flyby

------------------
93 cobra #3786
bbk cold air induction
3:73's,tri-ax shifter
bbk headers, H Pipe
flowmaster catback exhaust, triple crome plate 17" original factory wheels

[This message has been edited by 93cobrah (edited 09-18-2001).]
93cobrah is offline   Reply With Quote