MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-23-2002, 08:45 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default ride with a ricer

There is this guy that lives in may building and he has a stock 94 Saturn. He is always talking about how fast he is going to make it and how fast his friends Prelude is and all this crap. Anyway today he gives a ride in his Saturn, an AUto. I gave him a ride in my Stang which is eagerly awaiting my new fuel pump. My 255 lb which I got 6 weeks ago is shot and I feel like I don't even have supercharger anymore.

He was amazed that I could chirp the tires in second and I was trying to tell him my car wasn't running good and I explained the whole fuel delivery problem. He had absolutley no idea what I was talking about. He kept saying I should get high performance spark plugs and a cold air kit before I get a new fuel pump. I just gave up trying to explain anything to him.

Then he gives me a ride in his Saturn, godit is slow. He's like can you feel the difference my car is a little slower than yours. I'm like no SH** retard. He kept shifting his auto into first and second and puching the overdrive button like he's actually doing something to change the way it drives. Then this Z28 pulls up and just starts messing with him bad, it was great. He kept slowing down and floooring it and slowing down. The guy with the Saturn says I wonder if he's letting off when I catch up to him and he is serious. Then he starts to tell me how he is gonna put a five speed in and a v-tech motor with 400 hp for 4K total. I just look at him and he says well maybe 350 or 250 hp. He really knows what he is talking about . Then he says he might just put nitrous in and his car will be able to beat mine. I had to straighten him out about that too.

Of course he had his radio blasting the whole time we are driving and I was very happy when we finally pulled back into our buildings parking lot. It is so frustrating talking with these guys cause they have no idea what they are talking about and don't listen to a thing you say. It also sucks because I am the on-site manager of the building so I have to be a little nice to him and see him all the time.

I really needed to let this out.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 08:53 PM   #2
vtec8ter
Registered Member

all that for that ending. that is ridiculous, why did you even get into the saturn? first of all. i woulda just hid my face when he tried to race or bet him money on the outcome, shoot.... as a matter of fact, if he is so confident let him invest all of that money in mods and then race you, and take his money and his pride. do us all a favor and buy your friend a car magazine, so he could at least sound intelligent
vtec8ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
7up
Registered Member

First off, I wouldn't really call him my friend. Second sorry for the long post without much of a point, but I needed to vent. Third he has no money and he is never going to do anything to his car except maybe high performance spark plugs. That's why it is so frustrating he is all talk and that is all he is ever going to be. He is too stupid to realize people know he is full of crap.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:15 PM   #4
BSchacht6
Registered Member

Cold air intake and and spark plugs will defenitly boost horsepower.............NOt
Old 04-23-2002, 09:16 PM   #5
BSchacht6
Registered Member

That is all ricers do to thier cars at my school. Cold air intake, spark plugs, and an exasust and now they think they are driving a real car like a mustang or somthing.......
Old 04-23-2002, 11:54 PM   #6
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

So could you feel a difference between your blown LX and his 140hp Saturn?

Don't forget your's weighs a lot more.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 11:41 AM   #7
7up
Registered Member

THat's hilarious!! hahahja. He actually said his car weighs 1500 lbs less and that's why he could beat me when he gets his nitrous. I asked him how much it weighed and he said 2700 pounds. I told him mine weighed 3200 lbs and he says so there's about a 1000 lb difference. Way to do math no math.

I DON'T EVEN THINK IT HAS THAT MUCh HP, he even said it was around 110 or something.
Old 04-24-2002, 01:15 PM   #8
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 7up

I DON'T EVEN THINK IT HAS THAT MUCh HP, he even said it was around 110 or something.

So the moral of your story is to be on the lookout for those 110hp, automatic Saturns?

What a tool this guy is.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:48 PM   #9
lyonsd
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Ricers.

Should have slapped him arond a little just for the hell of it. So what if you're the manager? The kid needs some sense knocked into him.

See if you can get him to take it to the strip. Maybe get him to go and watch first. Then he'll see what other cars are doing and he'll have some sort of "goal". The excuses he'll cokme up with ought to be worth the price of admission.

Then slap him around some more.
lyonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:57 PM   #10
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 7up
....He actually said his car weighs 1500 lbs less and that's why he could beat me when he gets his nitrous. I asked him how much it weighed and he said 2700 pounds. I told him mine weighed 3200 lbs and he says so there's about a 1000 lb difference....
Careful, he may fill the car with helium to knock some weight off!

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 11:52 PM   #11
7up
Registered Member

woohoo, I am getting back at Saturn boy without having to use violence. THere is this girl in my building he has been trying to get with for a while now. I was talking to her last night and she kept ripping on him.

Amber: All he talks about is his stupid car and it's not even cool it's a Saturn. He's such a liar I can't stand him.

Her saying that was good enough, but on top of that we're going out tomorrow. I'm going to make sure I tell Davey the Saturn boy all about it.
Old 04-25-2002, 09:19 AM   #12
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 7up
woohoo, I am getting back at Saturn boy without having to use violence. THere is this girl in my building he has been trying to get with for a while now. I was talking to her last night and she kept ripping on him.

Amber: All he talks about is his stupid car and it's not even cool it's a Saturn. He's such a liar I can't stand him.

Her saying that was good enough, but on top of that we're going out tomorrow. I'm going to make sure I tell Davey the Saturn boy all about it.
You're cruel, so cruel....but very good....

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 11:19 AM   #13
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default riced out stangs? lil retarded brothers or jus a sad fact of life?

hey guys i know we all talk about the rice rckets but what do you do when its one of ya own brethren, theres a guy at school with a 1999 v6, has the cervinis svo cobra hood, and that goofy *** ground design 2000 black widow body kit, an its got all theses stickers on the pillar window. i'll admit its somthin different and it dosen't look horrible, but i jus kinda giggle when it putters by. its jus seems like a shame to blow that much dough on somthin that aint that fast to begin with. what do ya think?

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 11:47 AM   #14
GodStang
College Stanger

Loo at my car. I have a 1994 v-6 totally decked out. I need the gas milage till I grad than putting in a 351w.

As far as saturns I had a female friend that drove one. She took my mustang and gave me her saturn. Both where sticks. I tried to race her with the saturn vs. my pony. Well she killed me. She said my car was so much faster then hers, and mine is no where as fast as any of the v-8s exspelly 7up's. So beat his *****.

I had a friend with an eclippse gst. He said I am doing this and that and it will be this fast. Well last Sat. he sold it and got a 1998 Cobra Convert. I am so proud of him. He busts on his old car.
Old 04-25-2002, 11:51 AM   #15
Jeb_Bush_2000
Registered Member

I have never, EVER understood why people do that.

I can't think of any possible reason why someone would spend that much money on a body kit and then spend $100 on a cold-air kit, or something, and let that be the extent of their engine mods. Cheap appearance mods, I have no problem with. You want to paint your wheels the same color as your car? Go right ahead. But what good does it do to spend $500 on a fiberglass hood, $3000 on a body kit, etc.? That $3500 will put a blower on that V6.

*sigh*
Jeb_Bush_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: