View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 08:45 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default ride with a ricer

There is this guy that lives in may building and he has a stock 94 Saturn. He is always talking about how fast he is going to make it and how fast his friends Prelude is and all this crap. Anyway today he gives a ride in his Saturn, an AUto. I gave him a ride in my Stang which is eagerly awaiting my new fuel pump. My 255 lb which I got 6 weeks ago is shot and I feel like I don't even have supercharger anymore.

He was amazed that I could chirp the tires in second and I was trying to tell him my car wasn't running good and I explained the whole fuel delivery problem. He had absolutley no idea what I was talking about. He kept saying I should get high performance spark plugs and a cold air kit before I get a new fuel pump. I just gave up trying to explain anything to him.

Then he gives me a ride in his Saturn, godit is slow. He's like can you feel the difference my car is a little slower than yours. I'm like no SH** retard. He kept shifting his auto into first and second and puching the overdrive button like he's actually doing something to change the way it drives. Then this Z28 pulls up and just starts messing with him bad, it was great. He kept slowing down and floooring it and slowing down. The guy with the Saturn says I wonder if he's letting off when I catch up to him and he is serious. Then he starts to tell me how he is gonna put a five speed in and a v-tech motor with 400 hp for 4K total. I just look at him and he says well maybe 350 or 250 hp. He really knows what he is talking about . Then he says he might just put nitrous in and his car will be able to beat mine. I had to straighten him out about that too.

Of course he had his radio blasting the whole time we are driving and I was very happy when we finally pulled back into our buildings parking lot. It is so frustrating talking with these guys cause they have no idea what they are talking about and don't listen to a thing you say. It also sucks because I am the on-site manager of the building so I have to be a little nice to him and see him all the time.

I really needed to let this out.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote