View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 06:06 AM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Default RX7 Goes down...

Well I went out last night to go to a Toronto Mustang Cruise, but my dam wife was late with my car so I missed it . But I still went out after. The air very cool, my car was going like a bat out of hell. To the point were I was having traction problems. I did get me a decent race (sort of).

A blue late 80's, early 90's RX7 cut me off last night. He wasn't really riced out, he just had fart can exhaust. It wasn't even loud fart can exhaust. This scares me sometimes, cause the guy might be a real performance guy and not some crack smoking ricer.

We went from about a 50 mph roll. I pulled him pretty good. Gained a car length about every 2-3 seconds. All the way up to about 100 mph, he just got further and further behind.

We then came to a light. I knew that I was faster because of the last little go, but I was having so much traction issues, and he is a lot lighter than me, I thought he could take me for a bit. Nope. Killed him even worse. I got up to about 70-80 and it was all over. buddy stayed behind me and took the first exit he could.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote