View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 12:58 AM   #4
Boosted50
Registered Member

Good kill, always good to show the supra owners they don't own the road The other night a guy with a TT Supra was in town and talking **** to everybody (we know we are slower, we were just chilling with our hondas <-- yes i own a honda for now ) anyways, one of my friends who has a modded Civic Si also has a modded bike. The domestic guys pulled up and the supra guy said he could smoke my friends WS6 Trans am and my other friends 89 LX Coupe We went to a back road and my friend took off to go get his bike. we sat around a few mins, then my friend finally showed up with his bike. The guy in the supra said, "oh a bike eh? I eat those things up all the time.." we were all laughing at this supra guy, and only reason we followed em over there was to watch him get his *** handed to em When they launched, the bike jumped ahead, they were even for a few then the bike just crazy pulled on the supra. When they came back to us the supra guy goes, "I got a phone call during the race and couldn't concentrate" I have met some pretty awesome Supra owners, but there is always those (like other car owners) who think their car is the **** and cannot be shown otherwise without an excuse.
Boosted50 is offline   Reply With Quote