MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-11-2001, 03:52 AM   #1
slowride90
Registered Member

Thumbs up Sat. night fun

Had a couple of fun runs tonight.
I raced a 97 Z28 with a SS hood that was all stock, he was talking smack so he seen the taillights of the LX. And then their was this black Buick GNX that pulled up to the light and threw a rev, I thought it was with a shot and he hammered it and after all the smoke cleared up i seen him straighten out his car 5 car lengths ahead of me and new not to mess with him no more. He was cool popped his hood and showed me his upgraded tubro. This thing has to be a 12 sec. car. And then for fun raced a 97 Civic HX just cause he kept following me around for an hour. He didn't want to talk though. Why will the buick talk to me and no one else. sorry for da length.

------------------
3:55s w/posi,Cold Air Induction, MSD Ing.&wires, 65mm T.B. Hurst Short Throw Shifter,front sway bar removed,2 chamber flows. Not to fast Not to Slow, Working on the fast part.
slowride90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 07:28 AM   #2
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I don't now. I usally had a hard time getting people to talk afterwards even other mustangs. I quess most people are just too embaressed after they loose

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 10:12 AM   #3
SaleenGTS
RICE taste like Chicken

Because the Buick and ford guys have a special relationship...they respect our power and capability, and vise versa.

GM guys(with the exception of the guys that post here)are usually cocky arrogant kids.

Imports usually can't speak English so don't even bother, so they just do that infamous licer flyby, those plicks.

------------------
Dustin
1993 Cobra #1926

Bassani Full lengths,Bassani short X-pipe, American thunder Cat back, 3.55's. More to come...
SaleenGTS is offline   Reply With Quote