MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-18-2004, 07:54 PM   #21
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
My 2000 GT clocked 104 MPH stock. That was here in Fayetteville, during a hot 90+ degree day with 93percent humidity. To make matters worse...I had the Flu that week. That was like last year, or the year before that.

Wow looks like things never change. Fisrt your old FOX body was a freak and could never loose to an LS1 now you have the fastest stock GT known to man and still wipe the floor with those lame azz LS1's

You are as pathetic today as the day we ran you off with your tail between your legs last year.

Also is that advanced auto the biggest one on the planet? You said the light was right in front of it and your whole race with the Vette was in front of it? Yet you say you rolled out for a little bit and at 20mph you guys went, you went all through second, and then third yet were still infront of the auto place where everyone could see what you did to the guy. You realize that with what your saying the parking lot is well over a quarter mile long!! Thats a big Advanced Auto

You were a liar before and your a damn liar now, pulling C%'s like nothing and then a Turbo stang....BULL S###

Then you question Sedanman on his knowledge of Mustangs. when you spout the continued crap that you do?

You are a joke!! always have been always will be. I thought maybe getting a year older would make you wiser, but looks like maybe you got even more immature.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:54 PM   #22
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

aquaman you are thinking of Unit 5302 with the foxbody and the new GT.

might want to think before opening your mouth

It isnt that hard to believe that someone with more money than sense could turbocharge his car and without tuning get beaten by mercury....
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:45 PM   #23
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman
Wow looks like things never change. Fisrt your old FOX body was a freak and could never loose to an LS1 now you have the fastest stock GT known to man and still wipe the floor with those lame azz LS1's

You are as pathetic today as the day we ran you off with your tail between your legs last year.

Also is that advanced auto the biggest one on the planet? You said the light was right in front of it and your whole race with the Vette was in front of it? Yet you say you rolled out for a little bit and at 20mph you guys went, you went all through second, and then third yet were still infront of the auto place where everyone could see what you did to the guy. You realize that with what your saying the parking lot is well over a quarter mile long!! Thats a big Advanced Auto

You were a liar before and your a damn liar now, pulling C%'s like nothing and then a Turbo stang....BULL S###

Then you question Sedanman on his knowledge of Mustangs. when you spout the continued crap that you do?

You are a joke!! always have been always will be. I thought maybe getting a year older would make you wiser, but looks like maybe you got even more immature.
Yeah Unit had the worlds fastest stock fox body.

Are you still in the 12's or have you moved on to faster ET's?

Later,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:20 AM   #24
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman

Wow AquaMoron...

Your my hero....Your powers of reccollection are just astounding. Bedazle me with your brillance.

Um....He Mental Stud...I never owned a 5.0. And umm...I never left/ran with my tails between my legs. Its an internet site dude....Whats there to run from...??? All computers? Engage Brain...Then type.

Just another mindless idiot wasting the air for us people with brains.

Guess you never heard of bad drivers...What are all drivers (Esp LS-1 Drivers) great out the doors (Since birth) where your at?

Not even gonna waste my time with your ability to comprehend text either. You obviously dont read for a hobbie do you?

Nuff said...I'm done with this post.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:50 AM   #25
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Wow AquaMoron...

Your my hero....Your powers of reccollection are just astounding. Bedazle me with your brillance.

Um....He Mental Stud...I never owned a 5.0. And umm...I never Not even gonna waste my time with your ability to comprehend text either. You obviously dont read for a hobbie do you?

Nuff said...I'm done with this post.
I do stand corrected it was Unit I was thinking of. Please accept my appologies for that ignorance. It must have been to fact that you both claim to have Mustangs faster then any other one known on Earth. And you continued showing of ignorance through the post that had me thinking of him.

Hell at this point I'm thinking you might actually be more of a fool then he was.

By the way reading is a Skill not a pastime
Old 02-19-2004, 09:54 AM   #26
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
Yeah Unit had the worlds fastest stock fox body.

Are you still in the 12's or have you moved on to faster ET's?

Later,
Yeah and Mercury has the worlds fastest 99+ GT

I have moved soundly out of the 12's thanks for asking.(though Sedanman still kicked my azz untuned one day) Hey what happened to your other car? I only see one listed in your sig.
Aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:57 AM   #27
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

I had to sell the 01' Cobra. I never really drove it much, and my girlfriend wanted a newer car so I sold the cobra bought her a 00' beetle ....

I am now saving up some money so I can put a good down payment down on a vette or used viper. It will probably be a year or so but I have my stang, the beetle and my company truck to put around in till then.

I think in the end it will be worth the small sacrifice I have made.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:36 AM   #28
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
I had to sell the 01' Cobra. I never really drove it much, and my girlfriend wanted a newer car so I sold the cobra bought her a 00' beetle ....

At least tell me it's a Turbo Beetle!!!

Good luck with the Vette/Viper purchase. I am looking at getting a used GTS sometime this year. Hopefully before summer but I have a huge tax bill due.

Take care
Aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:31 PM   #29
white00GT
Registered Member

Hey Mercury,

If you can tell me the color of the Bullitt; and if True Blue really did the Mods (turbo?) I can find out from Chris or Mark what the car, is. has done, and what kinda power it is making.

I'm going up there Tues to go with Mark to carry my car to NJ to have Jimmy Laracco tune it.

Ehh, I gotta call Mark anyway to see when I'm supposed to meet him. I'll see if he knows anything.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: