View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 01:20 AM   #24
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman
Wow looks like things never change. Fisrt your old FOX body was a freak and could never loose to an LS1 now you have the fastest stock GT known to man and still wipe the floor with those lame azz LS1's

You are as pathetic today as the day we ran you off with your tail between your legs last year.

Also is that advanced auto the biggest one on the planet? You said the light was right in front of it and your whole race with the Vette was in front of it? Yet you say you rolled out for a little bit and at 20mph you guys went, you went all through second, and then third yet were still infront of the auto place where everyone could see what you did to the guy. You realize that with what your saying the parking lot is well over a quarter mile long!! Thats a big Advanced Auto

You were a liar before and your a damn liar now, pulling C%'s like nothing and then a Turbo stang....BULL S###

Then you question Sedanman on his knowledge of Mustangs. when you spout the continued crap that you do?

You are a joke!! always have been always will be. I thought maybe getting a year older would make you wiser, but looks like maybe you got even more immature.
Wow AquaMoron...

Your my hero....Your powers of reccollection are just astounding. Bedazle me with your brillance.

Um....He Mental Stud...I never owned a 5.0. And umm...I never left/ran with my tails between my legs. Its an internet site dude....Whats there to run from...??? All computers? Engage Brain...Then type.

Just another mindless idiot wasting the air for us people with brains.

Guess you never heard of bad drivers...What are all drivers (Esp LS-1 Drivers) great out the doors (Since birth) where your at?

Not even gonna waste my time with your ability to comprehend text either. You obviously dont read for a hobbie do you?

Nuff said...I'm done with this post.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote