MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2004, 07:54 PM   #21
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
My 2000 GT clocked 104 MPH stock. That was here in Fayetteville, during a hot 90+ degree day with 93percent humidity. To make matters worse...I had the Flu that week. That was like last year, or the year before that.

Wow looks like things never change. Fisrt your old FOX body was a freak and could never loose to an LS1 now you have the fastest stock GT known to man and still wipe the floor with those lame azz LS1's

You are as pathetic today as the day we ran you off with your tail between your legs last year.

Also is that advanced auto the biggest one on the planet? You said the light was right in front of it and your whole race with the Vette was in front of it? Yet you say you rolled out for a little bit and at 20mph you guys went, you went all through second, and then third yet were still infront of the auto place where everyone could see what you did to the guy. You realize that with what your saying the parking lot is well over a quarter mile long!! Thats a big Advanced Auto

You were a liar before and your a damn liar now, pulling C%'s like nothing and then a Turbo stang....BULL S###

Then you question Sedanman on his knowledge of Mustangs. when you spout the continued crap that you do?

You are a joke!! always have been always will be. I thought maybe getting a year older would make you wiser, but looks like maybe you got even more immature.